Long lost Inspector Gadget!

That's the first thing I've seen so far on Jeepz tonight. lol Cool!

Lady

Woo Hoo!!! Welcome back Gadget, we missed you.

It just hasn't been the same around here since he went on hiatus, walk-about, maternity leave or where ever he went.

Glad you decided to give us another chance.

I remember your pearls of Jeep wisdom (among other things) from when I very first stumbled upon and joined this site... Fantastic to see you back! :)

Okay, now that the mushy reuniting is over.....I'll be the first to ask. WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, MISTER?!?!?!? :lol:

Good to see a post from you again.

But... has he posted since that one thread? I saw that one post and had to take a second look to be sure it was him. Anyhow, hopefully he'll stay around!!!

Gadget you have been missed and I (as well as we) hope this means you are at least still reading the post here. If so please know I for one am glad to at least know you are ok alive and kicking. You and the Bubbacon have been included in many of my fire side chats with like minded jeep and offroad folk of late. Please stop in a let us know your doing ok from time to time. I know online friends are somewhat different from real life up close and personal friends but just the same we care and think of you when gone. tug

Gadget, where'd you go now man???? We all really miss you a lot and worry about you.

Back