Lindsay Lohan or Hillary Duff

I tell you what, I can not work this site for crap. This was supposed to be setup as a poll question. Oh well :(

Lohan by far, though Duff is no slouch. forget about the olsen twins turning 18, i'm waiting for lindsay lohan! :lol: :lol:

I never heard of Lindsay Lohan...guess i gotta find me some pictures here...i'll be back with my vote

Guys... C'mon! Duff all the way. She's a cutey.

Dirty old men!!

i feel bad cuz i saw mean girls with my gf and i was practicly drooling over lindsay lohan, that girl is sooooo damn sexy, hopefully she does a spread in one of those magazines that everyone likes(nude or not) and she has got one nice set of headlights like a cj

thanks snitty and numbrsevn

I am NOT a Texan. I just live in El Paso. I am a CALIFORNIAN!!!!! AHhhhhhhhh! :lol:

LIndsay is sooooo much better than Hillary. Hillary is snob also. Boy, If only I had Lindsay in My jeep. You are right, those headlights are beautiful on her.

Lohan is from my town and my best friends mom tought her religion class when she was younger. she's definitely hotter. Nataly Portman (Star wars prequals) is from my town too and her real last name is hirschlag. (not sure on the spelling)

PIC REQUEST: YJ w/ TJ flares, stock susp & 1-2"BL &

Nice try red, but when you make a mistake on my girl Natalie, I'm calling you our for it. Natalie Portman, a.k.a. Natalie Hershlag, a.k.a. Natalie Domini, is from Jerusalem. She lived in Syosett, New York. She's way hotter than either of those other girls. But if I had to make a choice between the redhead, and barbie want-to-be, I'd definitely pick Lindsay Lohan.

i live in syosset. i didnt know she was born in jerusalem. cool to know- we both graduated from syosset high school, but shes about 5-6 years older than me i think.

Back