Libertys

KJsrule

All yall hate on libertys but they are very capable off road machines, and i bet most of your jeeps coulnt touch my KJ off-road![addsig]

Hmmmm, I smell a rat.... :roll: :) [addsig]

I have never even seen a KJ with a speck of mud on it so I don't know what they can do. but uh I don't think a KJ could touch a CJ pal.[addsig]

my jeep doesnt have to touch you, i use a tow strap when i pull people out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

no lie the last liberty i saw off road was when my neighbors drive way was full and his wife had to park in the yard, let us know when your ready to tow i mean go

marc[addsig]

Hi and a Big Ol Warm Welcome To You! You sure have a way of makeing friends there don't ya! We'll we all dont hate on Liberty's here Heck Fire and Gee Whiz ol buddy I have never driven one myself. So I have not made that big choice yet. Some how I think you may be a bit uninformed about the capibility of the grocery getter you got there. Or maybe I am uninformed! Tell us a bit about yourself, your big ol off road monster you have there, some of your adventures down to the mall and back! I am sure you are going to fit in real well around here. So again Welcome newbie. Tug :evil: [addsig]

Back