Last person to comment wins $20

Anyone see the Ragu commercial where the kid walks in on his parents doing the nasty??? The look on his face is priceless ...LMAO

Anyone see the Ragu commercial where the kid walks in on his parents doing the nasty??? The look on his face is priceless ...LMAO
poor kid

Attachments

• Ragú Long Day of Childhood Commercial Premiere Parents Bedroom.jpg
    Ragú Long Day of Childhood Commercial Premiere Parents Bedroom.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 216

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJWD0wUmO8jk&v =JWD0wUmO8jk&gl=US[/video]got it ragu

Is that a real commercial?!? lol. Have you seen it on tv? I don't really watch much tv. Just shirtless men shows, like True Blood.

Kids are over rated, darn the local laws for making it illegal to sell them for a profit.

My kids are great. They do the laundry, cut the grass, do dishes, and clean the house while I am at work.

They are paid in return though. They both have large tvs and halo edition Xbox360s. Both have high end bicycles, both have multiple animals and get to ride around in a wrangler for transportation. Way more then I had as a kid

Times are changing! My parent's son is wonderful... I, I mean he mows the lawn, he does the dishes and other chores sure... He's his parents second try... His sister is awful and spoiled as hell... Sure he got the wrangler he wanted but he said no to two Lexus vehicles and a BMW. He said, "Dad, I've wanted a Jeep since I was five, all of these crazy expensive cars are not my suit. I want a jeep." then he was even willing to get the beautiful four door so he could help with transporting big things (since his sister and father have Lexus cars and his mother a Mercedes car.

So there you have it! I'm great! I take sacrifices and stuff!

This is what I do with my kids...fishing at the lake.

Attachments

• 0811121845.jpg
    0811121845.jpg
    996.5 KB · Views: 80
Back