Ladies and Gentelmen I give you Tugly

Tug-n-pull said:
79 4 speed with a granny low! does that make any sence as I am a square head light man up till now so any info will be great I am just learning what I have here. tug

Im jealous of the granny gear..... :D

transfer case questions??

Woohoo. Tug's got a new project. Good name for her, she is really ugly, at least compared to others. Good luck. I can't wait to see the first mods on her.
Mike

i saw a top like that on a cj in panama city this morning. it was a first for me

Yunno Tug, that is an interesting looking Jeep. It is really exciting to be here with ya at the begining of this project. I'm sure this will be a great experience for all of us, but especially for you. Good luck! I loe the name!-Al

Thanks for all the words and it is hard to get started on this project cause it is just hard to figure out where to start. Everything needs a bit of attention hehehe. The carb must have been upgraded earlyer cause it looks new and seem to be a Holley size style ect... all still a big question. The engin cleaning was a big plus now I can get in there and try and figure out what is what. There is not very much junk under the hood of a 79 the fire wall looks barren! This is a good thing I guess. Front fenders are going to have to go and a lift is at the top of the list due to a bent front spring and shock that cam over on the Arch with Nona. Friend gave me some tires that he put on a Bronco just before he rolled it to a major total out so I am going to go see what they are today he thinks they are 31's. I guess the next step is to buy a side grinder, cause there is alot of stuff that needs to be scraped off the ol gal lol! Later Tug

I wish you a bunch of luck Tug ...you are going to need it...:)

Back