just some pics

lethaldose

just a few shots playing around with the new jeep ... even stock you can really get suprised with what you can climb which the crazy stuff didnt make the pics cause i just kind of went for it .. and my cam partner didnt feel like another go hahah *too scared of getting stuck LOL* .. but but atleast i got a few shots of stuff ... one i have it laying on the back bumper lol but it wasnt hardcore just a steep hill at a tower hahah still fun though ... the most are just silly shots from playing in mud holes i'm trying not to flog it too much because i want to take my heavier trails and not tear my rig up doing em .. cause i've been with a buddy that made it in an 99 TJ stock with 31's but it didnt come out in much shape ... i want to be able to pull off the trail not have any probs drop it out of 4 high into 2 and move on without busted oil pans and cracked diff covers

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Most excellent muddin'! I envy your location so much, seeing as I'm from NJ, where there is too much asphalt. Haha.

ahhh where i live .... theres no limit on where ya can go .... its all all about your rig .... thats what i'm saving for ... i've been up all the trails riding in a jeep ... now i own one haha wherer i used to push a blazer too its just like crayons now

Back