Just got outta jail

Re: This is not directed at one particular person, maybe a f

Bounty Hunter is correct in this one mingez. You yourself posted 7 times in this topic keeping it alive till you grew wary of it, and started the first one of with "What pisses me off" like that is much better than the tit thing. Out cha mouth is a bit over the top but not enough to pull the plug on this topic. You and I seldom agree on anything but Jeep's and Jeep related threads. Even then not often. Still I read everything that gets posted here I respond to some. I have found it a good thing to avoid the political and moral post as much as I can. Just to avoid conflict. So I too am one you do not speak for in this post. It will die a natural death in time. Drugs among us is just a topic that does have a right and a wrong side to it. If you can go to jail for it it is wrong pretty plain and simple wrong. tug

Guys this is getting crazy.

Tug, that's why I posted that last post to say, "Opps, sorry, continue posting". But a flame is a flame, and we've never liked that on this board... right? If I'm wrong, let me know cause that's one of the reasons I chose this forum to join.

And as for you calling me out on my first post, it's not the same because I was defending a fellow Jeepz member who was being raked across the coals. And by the sound of the responses, I think many agreed. No flames...that's all I meant. But if you guys feel it's okay well... whatever.

So again, as far as continuing the debate is concerned...please continue. Let's just be respectful.

Tug-n-pull said:
You and I seldom agree on anything but Jeep's and Jeep related threads. Even then not often. Still I read everything that gets posted here I respond to some. I have found it a good thing to avoid the political and moral post as much as I can. Just to avoid conflict.

And I wouldn't have you any other way! :D

FYI, inspite of our many differences, I still consider you a friend and you will always have a cold beer waiting for you here in Las Cruces NM. :wink:

Now that's what I like about this place we have here, despite all the differences and disagreements we still remember what draws us all together.

Group hug ;)

Bounty__Hunter said:
Now that's what I like about this place we have here, despite all the differences and disagreements we still remember what draws us all together.

Group hug ;)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::HUG:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
In a manly "pat on the back so as to not imply any funny business" kind of way....not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

Jeepmaster
I in no way meant to offend or flame you for what happened to you. I was simply stating an opinion to the masses about taking responsibility for their actions. I understand that you are remorseful for what happened and plan on not letting it happen again, I commend you for that. I only said what I did because it seemed to me that some want the best of both worlds. I am not above anyone here, I just have my opinions like everyone else. I have done my share of trying to get away with things in my time. I use to drink very heavily. There has been more times than I want to even admit that I have gone out and pushed my luck. One day, luck ran out. I was plastered and fell asleep in my truck going 80. I almost went head on with a police cheif. The gravel on the edge of the road woke me up and I swerved and went through a barbed wire fence and over a berm. I spent the night in the tank and I too plan on never returning there. I'm not bragging that it happened nor am I bragging of the times I got away with it. With most anything I say it's in hope that someone will take it in and help them in some way. If I offended anyone here in some way, I would like to state that I am sorry about it. I guess you could say that with my opinions...they should not be taken to literally. I guess there is sometimes some kinda meaning behind the things I say when it comes to my opinions.

Back