Just got outta jail

I feel no reason to do more than I have already done. 6 times was 6 times too many.

This is about the time we all agree to disagree on the whole weed = right/wrong thing. I'm going back to the tech forums and argue with people about whether the CJ or the YJ is better! :lol: Since no one else is going to get around to it (I'm as guilty of this as any of you but here goes).......

Argueing on the internet is like being in the special olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

And yes I am probably going to hell for that.

Just to make sure i was clear, im not ripping on any one person. Im just saying that breaking the law isnt the way to get the law changed.

Peace

Nathan

pap 31st

wm69 said:
This is about the time we all agree to disagree on the whole weed = right/wrong thing. I'm going back to the tech forums and argue with people about whether the CJ or the YJ is better! :lol: Since no one else is going to get around to it (I'm as guilty of this as any of you but here goes).......

Argueing on the internet is like being in the special olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

And yes I am probably going to hell for that.

Just for the sake of argument... the YJ is better! Heehehehehe :lol:

remember the idiot with the stories?

I 'bout peed my pants laughin' so hard at that!!! Yes, I know it's wrong, but at least it's legal!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya, If it was not for people like jeepmaster and I, you may have to work at wal-mart :)

This sign... be it right, wrong, legal, or illegal... is funny!

289-2.jpg

Now lets all listen to our LadyJeepFreak voice of reason and DROP IT!!!!!!!

beatdeadhorse-1.gif

Plain and simple: It's 'bout time you pop that tit out-cha mouth and grow up
It's really lame to see some peoples views, though you are entitled to them. Some think that just because they do something illegal and enjoy it, it should be legal. There are reasons that they are illegal, that's the way it's going to be, get over it. As for me, I've never done any kind of drug, never will. I do drink on the weekends, get a DD or stay at home. It pisses me off when I'm around someone who tries to push their views of certain drugs aren't that bad. It's no worse than your drinking. That's just idiotic reasoning. Drinking in moderation is one thing, it can be illegal too, if you get behind the wheel. Like I said, things are illegal for reasons. What if something happens when your out, what if you are driving and run a stop sign and kill a family on their way home when your messed up. Are you going to go out screaming that it's the states fault for putting the stop sign up there and that it wasn't the drugs fault, let alone yours? Think about that for a second.... It's not a pretty thing, it's happened before and I'm positive it will again. There are enough things in this world that are big enough chances to screw things up for us, why go out and increase those chances huh? That's my opinion to put it short and sweetly. I don't care if my opinion pisses anyone off and that's fine with me, I'm entitled to my opinion...Mikey

83CJ701DakRT said:
Plain and simple: It's 'bout time you pop that tit out-cha mouth and grow up

I guess this is how grown ups talk? :roll:

Dude, this board decided to quit beating this dead horse.

im gonna have to agree there.. it IS lame when people try to push their views on things :roll: you get people up in here who have no personal experience and start bashing others and think that the point of this thread is legalization. its not. and further more how do you know that drinking in moderation doesnt equal smoking in moderation? you dont smoke. you're a little late here.. posting argument starters after the dead horse pic isnt allowed

jeepmaster said: "i messed up pretty big... i learned my lesson... BIG TIME... no more pot, no more drinking, im NEVER going back to jail...." This jeeper admits his faults, gotta say I respect you for that jeepmaster.

I want it legalized. It's not about whether or not you do it, it's about the ability to see a failure for what it is. What problem has the War on Drugs solved? Has it even helped? Show me proof.

Hey Jeepmaster! I forgot to ask, did you make any new friends in the big house? Did you bunk with Bubba? hehehe.

lol not any friends really worth keeping... my bunk mate ended up being a guy in there for his 2nd DUI

alright i just got back to reading this thread and saw how my "vast majority comment" was addressed, i geuss i rushed into that comment but thats how it is around here, ive seen so many people that i wouldnt ever imagine smoke pot do so, the most perfect straight a girl in my school, president of the student council association, was down getting stoned one night, i dont live in a bad area believe me, but i think what i was trying to get across was that the vast majority use it at sometime or another. but yea this post is gettting rather lengthy but at least we kno where everyone stands on legal and illegal, speaking of that, where does everyone draw the line on vigilante rule? i kno some people that think they can beat the speed limit laws which is absolutely stupid, but what do you think is illegal that you kind of ignore anyway on the basis that you think it should be legal, besides pot, one of the things i think is that the drinking age ought to be 18 again, if 18 year olds can sign up to protect serve and die for our country does that not make them a man? does that not require enough responsibility that someone can drink at that age also? i kno no everyone handles their alcohol equally and that some are not quite up to par at 18, but just the thot of being able to die for our country at one age but being excluded from a past time that is enjoyed by many adults until another age seems ironic to me

mingez said:
Who are you speaking for?

I don't think anybody is trying to 'push' their view, sounds like everybody is just voicing thier opinions.

YJ wiper conversion

Bounty__Hunter said:
mingez said:
Who are you speaking for?

I don't think anybody is trying to 'push' their view, sounds like everybody is just voicing thier opinions.

Apparently I'm not speaking for you, or anyone that continues to post on this thread.

But BH, telling someone to "pull than tit outcha mouth and grow up" isn't just voicing your opinion...it's a flame and an insult. And I suppose that's what I was really responding to.

I guess I over generalized by suggesting that Jeepz grew wary of this thread, so please everyone...by all means... beat this dead horse. :twisted:

Back