just a thought on the wave

Greencuke

does anyone else wave in the dark? should there be a light flash of some sort, or shoudl we just assume the other guy is waving back?[addsig]

I think you're thinking to much.
image-missing.png
I usually only wave at night if I have my top off or window down, so they see me waving like an idiot
image-missing.png
[addsig]

you could try painting your hand in reflective paint, that way their headlights reflect off your hand and they can tell you're waving at them. this might be overkill tho[addsig]

i think glow in the dark paint would be better... less need for the headlights.[addsig]

Sadly, the whole waving thing is lost her in New Mexico. Too many jeeps and very few understand the wave.
image-missing.png
But the few that do, make it worthwhile. I wanted to get one of those plastic hands, on a piece of spring steel, that constantly moves. One that's glow in the dark, so people can see it.[addsig]

I use to snore like a Banchie! Doctor said I had to wear one of thoes CPAP breath while you sleep deals, Now I no longer snore at all so I have taken up waven in my sleep. Even in my dreams I pass Jeep and the only big difference about my jeep wave and the real thing is all the Jeeps in my dreams are girl's!
image-missing.png
corse they don't all wave back
image-missing.png

later tug[addsig]

Read my Message underneath. lol I wave in the dark
image-missing.png
I think there should be a sticker on the dash, or somewhere in the cab, that states "all Jeeps that pass should be waved at."

bitTlilODD, I share your pain. The wave is almost a thing of the past in IN. I show Jeep "driving" people my T-shirt of the two Jeeps passing, both smiley faces waving their asses off. They look at and give me the look of "what the hell is that?"

I simply laugh!

LOL, I thought I was the only who thought that Tug?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I always wave. I sometimes catch myself doing it at night and the same thing for when I am not driving the jeep. Here in the north eastern part of Maryland I'd have to say about 75% of the jeeps I pass wave back. Well that goes for CJ's, YJ's and TJ's. Very few drivers of any other model Jeep seem to wave back. Guess someone needs to explain it to them
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Amen to that Jeepin. lol I catch myself waving at Jeeps when I'm in my friends saturn. You should see the look on the Jeep owners face
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Yeah I know what you mean. No one I know believes me about the wave until they take a ride with me. Then they are always like I don't believe it they do wave back

Thats when I give them it's a Jeep thing line
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My buddy drives a mustang, and he absolutely hates it when I wave.... so I not only do it to be friendly but to piss him off too. He tells me, "people who drive mustangs dont' have to wave, they're already cool." "Yeah", I tell him, " only in their minds."
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i sister loves jettas (second only to the cabrio as the worlds girlist car) and she always says she wasn't to start a VW wave. i tell her that wont work, cause no one ever really started a the jeepw ave (if anyone knows who did, props to you) but its just something that happens because we drive the best dave v-hickle in the world. merry christmas everyone[addsig]

Back