Jeepz.com week

PASmokeater

We're getting ready to do a final head count for the Jeepz week in Tennessee (right outside of Bristol. Tug, If you could provide the name of the town as I lost in the jumble of paperwork on my desk lol). I'll be accepting emailed requests for waivers for the rest of the week (PASmokeater@comcast.net). If your still unsure, don't worry about it, but at least let me know your thinking about it. You do not have to be present for the whole week, but you still need a waiver. I'll still take requests, but we need to start getting a final count so we can find discounts on camping, motels, wherever you want to hang your hat, as well as for the Rafting trip.

Give me an email if you have a chance. Any questions can be posted here, emailed to me, private messaged, or you can instant message me (PASmokeater) on AOL, Yahoo, or MSN. IM me and even if I'm away, leave your question. If you want to talk to me, I'm usaully on between 5 and 10 pm E.S.T.. If you want a waiver, you MUST email me.

Thanks,

Rob :p :cool: :)

edited by: PASmokeater, May 07, 2003 - 07:38 PM[addsig]

The Town is Erwin Tennessee and is just South East of Johnson City in the North East Corner of Tennessee. Erwin is located just a few miles out of North Carolina, Fourty miles out of Va, and several other states are close by.

The River is the Nolichucky and the White water is great here. There are several Rafting Guide Companys to chose from and if you have a Canoe or other personal white water boat bring it.

Agian This is not the Rubicon ot Teleco or anything crazy. However the trails that are here are great and the views are oh so awesome. We are still working to get some trails open to us by the National Forest Service that are just NOT OPEN for no better way of saying it. If so there will be some wild riden through tne mountains that no one out side of the forest service have done in many years.

We are just off the Appalachain Trail. Camping is close by as well as a number of Hotels and Bed and Breakfast places. Plenty of good places to eat, grosery stores and many forms of entertainment.

Come on down and plan to have fun getting to know some of the folks you have learned about and talked to here at Jeepz.com Tug[addsig]

I wish I could go,but I dont have my drivers license and it would take me like a week to get there.Not to mention the 3000 miles I would put on the jeep. :-O I will be in masschusetts at that time of year though.Be sure to tke pictures guys,and remember,have fun.
Sully[addsig]

3000 miles aint bad i would be there but there is 7 hours diferance ( and thats time zones lol) and i not shure if my jeep could cross ocean AT LEAST NOT YET LOL JK i will not make it to anything state side for at least 3 more years because i am station here but when i am back in the states i would be morethan happy to meat others into off roading and jeeps. i cant say i will bethere even when i do get back state side becuase i am soon to be marreid to a city girl ( i trying to teach her my red neck ways but she is going to take training lool ) i just got slaped for that but it was worth it soon she will know why red necks love who they are ( she has also never been fishing but soon she will know how to tie her own fishing knots and take the fish off the hook i just got slaped again so i need to quite typeing now lol
from joseph she is mean sometimes but she has to be to put up with me[addsig]

Back