Jeepz.com Trail Week 2003

PASmokeater

Allright, Here's what I need next....Those who got the waiver must print out one waiver for each member of your party, fill them out (be sure to fill out the minor section if need be, and have the parent or gaurdian sign it), and mail them to

Jeepz.com Trail Week 2003 c/o Rob McKinnell
3954 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020

If you want to come and haven't gotten a copy of the waiver and rules and requirements, please email me at PASmokeater@comcast.net, and I'll send one right out.

Thanks everyone.

Rob

:p :cool: :) [addsig]

I am currently working to get more trails open and a list of camp grounds, hotels, motels, bed & breakfast, ect... ect.... ect....

I will be forwarding this to Rob for him to send out to all he gets wavers from. This will be a great chance to get to meet some of the folks that we blab to. To see eye to eye the folks we have meet on line and see some pretty country to boot. Tug[addsig]

Hey folks, like Alaskan Jeeper, coincidentally, I'll be there in spirit. That's the same week I'm leaving to go to Alaska. ;-) Have fun!![addsig]

I'm jealous of all of you who reside or live in Alaska. It is the most beautiful places I have ever been and whish that I could live there. You lucky S.O.B's. Later Evan[addsig]

Yes I am truly a lucky man, I live in Alaska, have a great wife, (who drives a jeep too), and great kids. What more can a guy ask for... Oh ya... More time to spend on my OlllllO

Look me up if youor ever in Valdez...

Happy trails.

OlllllO

:cool: [addsig]

It's the 26th of May and I have yet to recieve any waivers...is there a problem with downloading the file, or is our group going to be small this year (Tug and I lol)

Let me know who is planning on going, and I'll be sure to look out for the mail.

Rob :p :cool: :)

edited by: PASmokeater, May 27, 2003 - 12:04 PM[addsig]

Come on folks get on down here we got good stuff planed! Tug[addsig]

Um... Don't you mean the 26th of May, Rob??? lol! hey, I just plugged back into the site. I'll send both Beth's and mine out tomorrow by mail. Sorry I didn't get the message sooner man.

GR 93[addsig]

Here is some info about places to stay and places to eat. Tug has been hard at work and I would like to thank him for all he has put into this. He has been my feet, eyes and ears, and is the one who is REALLY responsible for getting this together....Once again, Thank you Tug.

I have set up a camp ground! 4.00 per jeep per night at the base of
the devils looking glass on the banks of the Nolichucky River.
Primitive camping with tent sites and fire pits. We can stay in any
part we want to but have to be quite after 10:00 pm, however we can go
to the no mans area and stay up and hoo haa all night if we wish. That
is my choice.

I have a wilderness area where we can camp on the top of green knob
mt. Have to carry in all we need but can be far enough out to really
kick up our heels. Would be good for one night of get away for the
free spirit types.

We also have a national forest camp ground nice and laid back to use
if we prefer.

Now we have “The Best Southern Hotel” nice clean and 2 blocks form my
house 423-743-6438
“Holiday Inn Express” with a pool and stuff at 423-743-
4100 it is a mile form my house
“Super 8” 423-743-0200 and it is 3 miles or so from
my house
Any of these are nice and clean and well ran places.

Food I have a large trailer type bbq grill for us to use. So we can
eat meat and grunt like real men! Hehehe
I also have a large deep fryer to cook potatoes and stuff in at the
camp site
There is a plenty of good grocery stores to shop at and if we go 15
miles we are in a large city where we can shop for anything we want.

Restaurants galore and we have mad group rate deals at several
So food is no problem I know where to eat cheap and good.

NAPA has said that they will be on call for us to get parts 24/7
I have a garage willing to help us if needed
I have a fab and machine shop willing to help us at a moments notice
I have a 4x4 shop willing to help us out and want to be a part
I have yet to get a word from Nat. Forrest chumps on opening more
trails for us sand bagging dill weeds
We are setting up a list of crazy off the map things to kill time and
have fun with out much extra cost
Like hooters, movies on cheap night, live music, swimming, fishing,
bla bla bla
So the area of to do is pretty much covered

Trail rides are growing in the area as we speak. We can do many of
them more than once if we wish.
Midnight run one night maybe more!
Tellico ORV park is 2.5 hours south west of me. See it on the web site
http://www.pattersonville.com/jeep/tellico_010303/tellico.html
There is also some great trails in North Carolina to check out that I
have yet to see my self
So we have places to ride

We can use my auction house 720 Wattage Ave. Erwin, Tennessee, 37650
for a meeting and repair place. I have seating for over 100 and a
bunch of tables for eating and meeting.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Rob,

Can you e-mail me a copy of the waiver. Still trying to get my stuff worked out to be there. How many folks do you have confirmed for the week or parts of it? Hope all is going well.

Tug,

Who is the local 4wd shop that wants to participate? I am looking for axel shafts for the dana 30. I need the shafts out of a late model XJ so I can eliminate the vacume system. If you dont mind asking those folks if they have a set or know where I can get some I would appreciate it.

Todd
tgrang@acehardware.com[addsig]

North East Tennessee in a town called Erwin, This is near Johnson City. we are planning a trip down to the Tellico ORV park in Murphy NC durring the week. tug[addsig]

Here's the final skinny on the trip...I am going down to Erwin on the 20th of June, and I should be there by 10:00 pm. The event starts on Sat. the 21st, however that days is going to be basicly a meet and greet, as we will be waiting for everyone to arrive. The place to meet is Tug's Auction house, located at

720 Watuaga Avenue
Erwin Tennesse 37650

We will meet there every morning at approximatly 8:30 for a 9:00 start. I will email a link of this to everyone who sent for a waiver, and hope that you all can make it.

See you all there.

Ps. It's not to late to register...just drop me a private message with your email address, or email me at PASmokeater@comcast.net

Thanks

Rob [addsig]

maybe next year... lol that is if all these jeepers can handle a pickup in their midst... good luck on the ride - be careful, i won't be there to pull ya out...lol ;-) [addsig]

Back