Trips to Paragon

LadyJeepFreak said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, the stocker weekend is the weekend of the 11th right? I just booked for that weekend, I thought that was the one. I am confused now after reading all the posts. Sorry, Just checking!
I just booked a room and asked off work for the weekend of the 11th, so I hope that is right. Who is coming then?

Lady

the 11th is the stocker run.. i can't make the 11th and will be there with another stocker the weekend of the 18th and need a third....

I don't have any control over the 11th run. I am coming down on the 18th with a group for both the intermediate and the stock runs. I thought that the stock run had been moved to the 18th. Graewulf I have 3 coming to run the stock trails on the 18th so you are covered. Let me know what is going on.

lady, my friends and i are still up for the 11th. i haven't made reservations or anything yet for a hotel because i may have a friend who lives close by (still working on that). i also don't have a cb...i'm going to try to work on getting that, but i have a lot of things going on right now, so i dont think it will really happen. if you have any questions or anything pm me (or if i think of any i'll pm you), maybe we can figure this out.

Since I work Saturdays, I am up for coming out on sunday the 13th. Be out there before 9am. I would also like to come out on Sunday the 20th.
I have a '93 wrangler lifted 2.5, swampers, skids, 25yrs driving a Jeep, Heavy foot, dont like winches.

Back