Jeepz.com trail rides?

Jeep#3

Have people from Jeepz.com ever gotten together to do trail rides? Like say at the Indiana Badlands? Just wondering![addsig]

I'll go to the badlands. I've never been there before, but it's just a hop away from Michigan. That's where the get-together should be![addsig]

Actually it stands for my 3rd Jeep. I had a 95 Cherokee and I now have a 2001 Sprot Cherokee and a 97 TJ Sport. And by the way... I AM the man! LOL! :lol: [addsig]

Even Earnhardt was subjet to the King of NASCAR Richard Petty #43! hehehehehe Tug :-D [addsig]

oh Tug, you better not dog my man Earnhardt. Earnhardt was the man, but while I respect him and his legend, the torch has been passed and now I'm a Junior fan all the way! [addsig]

We should plan a date and all meet out there in the Badlands if possible (Jeepers in the vicinity). [addsig]

Sammy I am just picken on ya! #3 was in a class all to himself. Now Jr. has to earn the Earnhardt place in history. Nothing is a given in NASCAR or any other motor sport. Tug :-D [addsig]

No more suggestions?
How about in Northern Illinois or Indiana? Any trails out there? :-? :-D [addsig]

Im coming out of Michigan, where are the badlands located? Anyone know of any good spots in Michigan?[addsig]

This is the place that I call home! These trail are from about 1 mile to 8 miles of my house. There is No Business, Holley Gap, and Spivy Mt. I have several short trails that we play on daily and all you have to do is come on down and I will show all the spots we can still get into with out the law stoping us. They are not the Rubicon, Moab, or a serious hard core place to say you have been. But these old Appalachian Mountains do have a funny kind of a special alure to em. What do you think? We are working on getting many other areas reopened to the Jeep and other 4x4 people. I am just off of the Appalachian trail. There is so many area that used to be open you could drive a couple of hundred miles off road a week end. Things have changed. I want the change them back at least a little bit. Tug

image-missing.png

This is on the way up to No Business 3 miles from my door!
image-missing.png

This is on Spivey Mountain!
image-missing.png
Going up a steep climb to Holley Gap.

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Apr 08, 2003 - 12:21 AM[addsig]

That is awesome Tug! You are lucky to live in a beautiful place like that. I once backpacked on the Appalachian Trail while going through the Smoky Mountains. Great land and scenery out there. [addsig]

Pack your lunch and come on with your bad self we will get a little dirty and have a ball. Tug[addsig]

Unfortunately with a wife, 3 year old daughter and another daughter due in May, I am NOT allowed to get away until the house is all fixed up! :lol: One one these days I'll get out! :-D [addsig]

No one has mentioned much else about this jeepz.com get-together. I'm intrigued since apparently I've been claimed for the event. Where/when? I need the low-down.

You guys must just not want me to go :-?
;-) [addsig]

The Jeepz.com outing will be the last week in June, in Tugs backyard(lol) in Tennesse, and we are still working out some of the details. I have a waiver, and will post it as sonn as I can get it uploaded (it's long as all legal documents are, and My GF's Mother is in the hospital, but it will be soon). It will go from Saturday to Sunday (I'll confirm the dates), and will have some requirements. None that are too far out of line ( like full size spare for example). Keep pestering me, and I'll make sure to keep the updates comming as it's getting closer everyday.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Back