Jeepz.com rig of the month

Sully

So here's an idea that no one else has ever done before.

Seriously, I think it would be pretty cool to have a jeepz.com rig of the month contest. Entries could be done by nomination and voting could be done with a poll. The winner would get a sticky thread devoted to their rig (General Chat) with pictures, a description, ect.

What do you all think?

Here are the rules;

1.You CANNOT nominate your own rig.
2.You can only nominate one rig per month per class.
3.There will be 3 classes; stock class, modified class, and trailer queen.(or should it be heavy modified?)

Alright jeepers, I need you guys to nominate each others rigs.
If you want others to see your rig just in case they havent seen it yet.Post it here.

should all send in pics to somebody who can set them up on a web page and see them all. and vote for one of them..each month..add new pics or remove old ones.

I will help with posting them on here, but I will need someone else to resize them because I dont have a picture editing program on my computer.

Ab workout question

I like this idea! I will need a lot of help posting a pic. Sorry, but this posting of pic's on this site is confusing to me.

I think that is a great idea Sully. I think there should be three classes. Stock, Modified, and Holy Crap that's big. But anyway, sounds good!

Sully said:
Here are the rules;

3.There will be 3 classes; stock class, modified class, and trailer queen.(or should it be heavy modified?)

Funny thing here...I dont think any one here runs a trailer queen rig.
Most of us use them as daily drivers...or weekend worriors.

Maybe there should be a link similar to the 'readers rides' that will bring you directly to the pictuers of the nominees. Great idea by the way...

Well, you seen one yj You seen them all.....
Now Chuggin Sudz ZJ is killer ... Its a totally clean install...
Its a beach cruiser- Rock Crawler- TrueTracks - Daily Driver. Seats the family :) One of the Nicest Jeepz I have seen. Real jeeps are built not bought. He did all the work himself. Only one to get my vote.

good idea sully, now we just need everyone to cooperate and send pic's so we can vote.
Question? can tug, twisted and I show our jeeps even tho we don't own them?

Back