Jeepz.com Caps and Shirts.

L33TJ33P

I have an inside connection to ordering Caps and Shirts with Jeepz.com Logo and JeepZ.com imprinted. Anyone interested?

If so which would you rather have?

Which would you pay for??

Hey Red Sox and Yankee fans!

I'd pay for both. Sounds like a great Idea my friend.

I'd probably be willing to buy both if the price is not too bad. I am aware that larger the order, the cheaper it gets, so you would probably get a large order to get them cheap.-al

fuel injection 2.5 what is the differance

I like hats and shirts.Cool,when you get some post some pics of it.

What? No sweatshirts?

I would prefer a sweatshirt.

I have the same problem as TwistedCopper -- only worse.

My sweatshirts get stolen not only by wife, but also by daughters.

That is why I always end up in one of my Norm Abrams' haute couture, "master carpenter collection" plaid flannel shirts!

Then they look at me, roll their eyes and say, "Don't you ever wear anything else?

There is no justice, I tell you.

:wink:

Gadget

Long sleeve shirt with some flames on the sleeve's (kinda resembles all the bike shirts I have) Don't need another Cap, the wife would kill me!

Thinking about Golf shirts LOL. Not too many Women will steal those from you.

Trying to find a design right now. Anyone that may have one that is on a Jeepz.com Bumpersticker, can you scan it. Getting it Digitized will be easy after that.

Any more Votes. I need to get my Quote in. So far I have them getting me a quote for 12 Caps, 12 Sweatshirts, 12 Polo Shirts.

Donations are more than welcome, and yes your donations will go toward the cost your personal shirtts/caps. I will have you all a view of the Logo soon.

i like the sweatshirt idea, but would it complicate things more to make it a hoodie? i alwyas have friends and girlfriends stealing mine!

I like the sweatshirt idea...and when going sweatshirt hoodies are definitely the way to go. I would be down for one of those.

I would definetl1y be interested in a hooodie and a shirt let us know what the deal is!!!

did you decide on what you were going to order? i like t-shirts, can never have enough of them. and any nice hoody is up for grabs when the girlfriend is around, she always steals them. what style hats?

The reason I am not doing T-shirts is: The Embroidery will cost more than the Shirt itself. So, I am sticking to something that is worth putting an Enbroidered Logo on.

Basically

image-missing.png

With Jeepz.com Under it.

JeepZ.com will be on the back of the Caps. I should have a quote tomorrow. After knowing the price I will see if anyone wants to Donate to help pay for this Order.

Superior 1 peice axle shafts

then you are out of Luck. I would like to have a TJ on mine but I am making the sacrifice, so can everyone. :p

Im not paying for a shirt with a YJ on it!

JK JK :lol:

I am still interested.For a cap and t-shirt.

Back