Jeeps attract

ZBTstang

This is a small phenomenon that ive noticed in the few months ive been a jeep owner. Have you ever parked your jeep somewhere only to come back and find it surrounded by more jeeps? I think its awsome. Ive seen some jeeps go out of there way just to park next to another jeep. Just want to see if anyone else has noticed this?[addsig]

I like to park near other Jeeps in hope to meet a new jeeper. Tug[addsig]

man if theres like 5 open spots in the front and a jeep in the back ill park in the back next to the other jeep. Its kind of like a brotherhood...[addsig]

Jeeps flocking together is a beautiful thing. [addsig]

I've noticed this, too. Even before I was a Jeep owner.

What do you call a group of Jeeps? I mean, there's a gaggle of Geese, a flock of sheep and on and on...... But what's a groups of Jeeps? Besides "PRETTY DAMN COOL!"[addsig]

I try to park near the other jeeps when theu're in the lot but when they're not i try to park where there are a lot open spots so othere jeepers can park near me.[addsig]

You all should see the parking lot where I work. Chrysler financial rents space in my building so there are a ton of jeeps all over the place. [addsig]

What do you call a group of Jeeps? I mean, there's a gaggle of Geese, a flock of sheep and on and on...... But what's a groups of Jeeps?

I call it the beginning of a good trail ride :lol: [addsig]

You should see the parking lot at my school. About 8 of us Jeepers have unofficially reserved spots in one row right next to an area thats always muddy. And if anyone else parks in our spots, then we fling mud all over their cars. For the last week we've all had the tops down and it looked sweet. And when I go out, yeah I park next to other jeeps.

TARSI

edited by: tarsij, Mar 27, 2003 - 01:41 PM[addsig]

I thought I was the only one who did that. It's good to know Im not crazy. If there is an open spot next to another Jeep I always take it :-D [addsig]

I think it's a more indept thing. Like dogs got to check things out with other dogs. I just got to say, it's a good thing jeeps don't have tails... :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

I thought it was implied...like the jeep wave. I always park next to fellow jeepers. I even parked once at Meijer out in BFE with the top and doors off and when I came outside I had a note on my seat "Nice Ride" and there was a monster jeep next to me. That kind of stuff makes your day.[addsig]

there is 4 other jeeps where i work. when i first started there none of them parked together but i made a point of trying to park next to a different one each day and before ya knew it, we had our own piece of parking lot.[addsig]

i usually park next to jeeps too. makes jeeps happy? although i admit, i like to see what people have done to their jeeps, so that could be why i park next to them...then maybe i don't look so weird staring at them. :lol: [addsig]

I've parked my xj at my college and come out to find 4 jeeps around it. It's sweet. The even sweeter thing is that you probably need a jeep to get in the Dirt lot.[addsig]

It just makes me feel good to see other jeeps and i too try to park next to one every chance i get.

It takes a certain type of personality to operate the little jeep (which is not really that small at all - just looks small for some reason) and get jostled around, beat by the wind, filled with pine pollen in the summer and cold air in the winter.

Isn’t it great!

blue
[addsig]

Back