Jeep'n Babe

John,

No shots, short, long, curved or straight it don't matter! I'v got this stupid grin on my face and giggling like a little girl and my boss is wondering why...but, I am going to take you up on the offer!

Laura

also can be overpriced

:mrgreen:

Am I getting personal? He started it...he made an offer I just cant resist.

Is that why my wife married me. For my Jeep. Maybe, but not after we drove it to our wedding and thru a rod thru the block. It took two cases of oil and we arrived three hours late but we still got married. For our honeymoon we camped out on a piece of property we bought in the Catskills and we towed the Jeep home the next day. It was October 29th and it snowed that night. I just asked her and she said she wants to recreate it this year for our fifteen wedding anniversary.

I have to say its true I do get alot of attention in my jeep. But now that she being sold I really have a problem with another girl driving her. I mean another chick driving her and getting all the attention and taking credit for the jeep I designed and made to what I wanted it to look like. I dont know it must be a girl thing.

I have such a hard time seeing my ol jeezabell inthe watch care of someone else as well it is not just a chick thing. I poured a lot of sweat and blood into my ol yj and hate it not haveing her any more. It is more of a Jeeper thing I think. tug

Hell... i see some guy all over town driving my old blazer... yeah i get jealous of it... and i would be heartbroken to see someone drive around my jeep... but if i knew it was going to good use, and was being treated right, then even though i would not feel right, i would still appreciate its place

Back