Jeep'n Babe

gunner

I noticed that the topics posted by women or that talk about the chicks get the most hits :lol:

Chicks in Jeeps is a damn good turn on. Saw this hot chick in a lifted YJ yesterday... almost ________ my _________! Same thing with old muscle cars and hot rods. Yeah I'm a shallow gearhead I'll admit it.

I noticed the SAME thing... but I do understand the attraction to females that can drive more than just sunfires, cavaliers, and civics... someone that appreciates the power of a V8, and knows what words like "articulation" mean

c'mon now...we all like some eye candy every now and then...thats nothing to be ashamed of. If dad didnt look at mom in "that" way we wouldnt be here right now.

You bring up that link and it brings back memories . . . wat ever happened to it, im surprised the fad died out . . lol

Normally when it dies out,I try to bring it back to life.Well,sorry guys,I ran out of ideas.So someone else bring it to life,and keep it going.

I checked it out a few timesm but how many times, however, have you almost got a neck cramp or in wreck tryng to look around too quick to catch a look a girl hiking boots, cut-offs, and a tank top cruising around in a Jeep??

tj problems

I got to go off roading this weekend with the four coolest jeep women out there!

But chicks in a jeep is something you don't ignore!

Why do girls always use there gender in there screen name? Because they know it will attract interest? You dont see guys running around call themselves "Bluejeepguy".

Well, I'm no hot chick, but I do own a Jeep and get lots of looks. It kinda make me feel funny. But hey, they are harmless.

But, if it make you guys feel any better, boys in jeeps hell yeah!! Expecially, muddy boys in muddy Jeeps. Or, boys that are under their Jeep...hmm.

This weekend I was surrounded by muddy boys (wicked cool, I might add). I know they all have girl friends, but they were all lookin' fine. Can I say that? I hope you guys dont mind, no, I hope your girl friends dont mind!

Laura

I have to say its true I do get alot of attention in my jeep. But now that she being sold I really have a problem with another girl driving her. I mean another chick driving her and getting all the attention and taking credit for the jeep I designed and made to what I wanted it to look like. I dont know it must be a girl thing. for the record this is MY JEEP!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT :wink:
image-missing.png

Soot in exhaust pipe

Laura, you are a "Chick" and you drive a jeep, YOUR HOT! It is simple math.
Thanks for the comment, my ego has just hit the ceiling! Next time we go wheelin, If you want I will let you touch one of the "pythons" The Broad won't mind.

HEHE

Johnny

LauraBoston said:
I'm not sure what a 'python' is

Isn't it obvious?? Its the short stick. :wink: Sorry, It was just there and I had to do it.

TARSI

I let Tammy drive my wicked muddy Jeep home from the wheelin' trip in Marshfeild back to the Cape and I followed her in the car. You should have seen the looks she got on the highway, doors off, top down, her long blonde hair flowing in the breeze and mud all over her. It was cool! We may have to get a second jeep now for her too so we can both drive on the next wheeling trip! 8)

Hey what can I say, I am a white irish guy. hehehe take as many shots as you want, I am a good natured person and can take it! Hell I will rag on myself!!!

Back