Jeeperz

I hear ya, Gadget. Sunshine doesn't care one way or the other about flowers. We both feel that giving someone a dead plant in a bottle is a little odd. She'd rather have something that will last...such as my undying love for her, or a car. Anyway, I've still surprised her on a couple of occasions with flowers, and yeah, she appreciated them. Gonna give her my VD gift tomorrow around 5am, our trip together to the farm.

I'm just about to give up.

Yeah the Mrs says store-bought flowers are a waste of money..would much rather have wild flowers picked by hand than store boughts...more meaning she says. Doesn't like Jewlrey either......would rather get something for the house....If I could just get her to feel that way about recieving something for the Jeep......... :lol:
We stopped by McDonalds for a burger today at lunch...told her "Happy V-Day..don't say I didn't take you out to eat!"
But I think she knew we would go out to eat when the kiddo's got home...we did....little more up-scale resturant..BBQ! (thats what she wanted)

south442 said:
Sparky-Watts said:
Gonna give her my VD gift tomorrow

:lol: Man, that just doesn't sound right. :shock:

:lol: :lol: this is the first post I looked at this morning...Man did it start my day out with a laugh! May just be me still half asleep...but that is FUNNY! :lol: especially putting this guy " :shock: " at the end...

LadyJeepFreak said:
88 I hope you don't have a girlfriend since you didn't know what day it is! LOL

Nope, sure don't. But I did buy myself a box of chocolates this morning...and you were right Saurian, they were on sale :D :D

TJ lift done..

I may be alone, but I know my confections :mrgreen:

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
south442 said:
Sparky-Watts said:
Gonna give her my VD gift tomorrow

:lol: Man, that just doesn't sound right. :shock:

:lol: :lol: this is the first post I looked at this morning...Man did it start my day out with a laugh! May just be me still half asleep...but that is FUNNY! :lol: especially putting this guy " :shock: " at the end...
:lol:

Back