Jeep fixed

bchcky

Reader Rides

sorta, i got my cv joint replaced last friday. easy enough, not as expensive as i had thought it would be. i figured the extra money i paid the jeep stealership for install saved me hours of angst trying to do it myself.

only problem is that now i need a new hub. its got a little play in it, where it shouldnt have any at all. not a crucial thing to get right away, it rides and drives fine and wont deteriorate quickly. jeep quoted me about $90 for the part, i'm going to ask them about install, but is this an easy install? i have general car/tool knowledge, and common sense so i'm just wondering if i would be biting off more than i could chew doing it myself.

ps - johnny....where's the junkyard you go to in mass? and is this a part i could find there, or do you suggest buying a new one rather than used in a junkyard? just trying to explore all my options. thanks guys!

Glad to hear it! Not much is worse than being Jeepless

Holands Auto Recycling Yard in Billerica for you take 93N to 95S to 3N at the middlsex turnpike. I think it is the concord carisle exit. If you ever want to go, I can take you.

Back