Jeep Chat???

Are there any women in this group? Sounds like mostly men chatting.

Welcome to the "Z", msjeeper!!!! Yeah, there's mostly men on the chat, but women are more than welcome!!! I really miss LadyJeepFreak on the chat..............man, that woman can TYPE!!!!!!! And, of course, we need the female input!! C'mon and chat!!!!!

Me....! Welcome to jeepz.

Good to hear from you. I do not have a profile as of yet. I just joined yesterday. I live in Jefferson City Missouri. I am anxious to meet people who love jeeps like I do and do things together. Is there an event activity guide offered?

Welcome to the "Z", msjeeper!!!! Yeah, there's mostly men on the chat, but women are more than welcome!!! I really miss LadyJeepFreak on the chat..............man, that woman can TYPE!!!!!!! And, of course, we need the female input!! C'mon and chat!!!!!

Thank you for your nice welcome. I am really excited about this site and anxious to learn more. I love to chat!!!!

No, but there is the "Events" forum......basically all we've got.

Where you from?? What part of the country?? There's many on here from many, many places............very helpful! Stick around and keep posting......I'm sure you'll get some help.

Edit:...........mmmmmm............need to read a little more closely, mud!! Missouri!!! (dumb arse!!!!:redface: :redface: )

No, but there is the "Events" forum......basically all we've got.

Where you from?? What part of the country?? There's many on here from many, many places............very helpful! Stick around and keep posting......I'm sure you'll get some help.

Edit:...........mmmmmm............need to read a little more closely, mud!! Missouri!!! (dumb arse!!!!:redface: :redface: )

Thanks for the info. I will stick around.

So.........what kinda jeep do you have?

I have not been a member very long but there is some really good information on this site with none of the other bs you seem to see in the others.

My jeep is still new, 07 JK, no mods yet. I ramble about other things and the guys put up with me :p

I think I am addicted to this site because it's the first thing I check when I get on-line and can't seem to get enough. So again welcome, and I hope you enjoy as much as I do..

Good to hear from you. I do not have a profile as of yet. I just joined yesterday. I live in Jefferson City Missouri. I am anxious to meet people who love jeeps like I do and do things together. Is there an event activity guide offered?

A friend of mine has family in Jeff City. Him, his wife and I used to go down there once in a while on the weekends to visit. We drank plenty of beer there and had some great times! 8) Anyway, welcome to Jeepz! I think you will like it here:)

So.........what kinda jeep do you have?

I have not been a member very long but there is some really good information on this site with none of the other bs you seem to see in the others.

My jeep is still new, 07 JK, no mods yet. I ramble about other things and the guys put up with me :p

I think I am addicted to this site because it's the first thing I check when I get on-line and can't seem to get enough. So again welcome, and I hope you enjoy as much as I do..

Thank you so much for writing me. What does JK stand for and mods? I imagine the J is for jeep but the K????? I use to have a CJ 5 but no longer; now I have 1996 sports utility that I haul my 135 pound german shepherd in when we go places and I recently bought a new 07 Liberty which is toooo pretty to take off the roads. HOWEVER, I can't wait to get her off the main roads and have some fun. Not adventurous like I use to be but still love to get out and go. Glad to hear the guys put up with us. That one picture of the jeep that was stuck in the large opening of the rock was quite impressive. Certainly the right kind of jeep for that activity. Sounds like he got it out okay and probably had a lot of fun getting to that point. Hope to hear from you soon.

A friend of mine has family in Jeff City. Him, his wife and I used to go down there once in a while on the weekends to visit. We drank plenty of beer there and had some great times! 8) Anyway, welcome to Jeepz! I think you will like it here:)

Thanks for the welcome. By the way, does the text automatically write quote or do we have to do that? Jeff City has really grown. I don't know when you were here last but it is getting big. Finally. How do you find out if locally there are any groups of jeep people that hang out? Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for the welcome. By the way, does the text automatically write quote or do we have to do that? Jeff City has really grown. I don't know when you were here last but it is getting big. Finally. How do you find out if locally there are any groups of jeep people that hang out? Hope to hear from you soon.

It has been about 15 years since I've been there. I bet it has changed quite alot in that time.
If you hit the quote on the post like you have been it is auto. (I think that is what you was asking).
As far any groups that hang out, if you mean around Jeff City, just ask other Jeepers there.

Back