J.E.E.P.

I don't understand what is so "inside" about it being 4:20? I thought everyone knew about that. My poor grandfather with gloccomia knows all about it, (hint hint) but I don't recomend it. Better times require better libations!

Johnny[addsig]

jeez why don't you guys just tell him?

4/20 is the national underground "smoke pot" day... [addsig]

Thanks! Sorry for being so naive and causing any trouble! Now after re-reading the topic it makes sense. I'm a little slow sometimes! :-D Got it now!

edited by: Jeep#3, Apr 19, 2003 - 10:55 PM[addsig]

we'll see how cool it is to 'smoke' when you guys get real jobs and surprise drug tests are the norm. [addsig]

Lordy Lordy Lordy folks I let my subscription of High Times run out over a decade ago. There was a day up in the Mananuska Valley of Alaska that I would have been a very happy boy on 4/20 and the other 364 days of the year. I miss my smokey friend from time to time but life changes took it away. No regreats for haveing it or looseing it! Tug :-D [addsig]

like our old friend johnny paychecks says.............she told me not to smoke it ........i did .....and it took me far away....i turned out to be .the only heel my momma ever raised...............odax :-D :-D [addsig]

Back