It's official, I win!

phall92139

Although I received a preliminary phone call last week, this e-mail from Jim Nollette, President, JKS Manufacturing, Inc., makes it official...

"...And now, the news you’ve been waiting for. The SwitchBlade Swaybar Giveaway Sweepstakes officially ended at Midnight on Friday, April 30th, 2010. The eligible entries were tallied and a winner was randomly selected. Are you ready for it? Drum roll please! And the Winner is... Philip Hall of San Diego, CA... Congratulations on winning the SwitchBlade Swaybar System!..."

I am one of those people that really have never won anything before. This is just tool cool.

I ran JKS Quicker Disconnects on my stock Rubcon, then when I did the Nth Degree suspension lift went to their QuickSilver Disconnects. I am looking forward to be able to maintain the articulation I've come to like but not give up on-road handling and better deal with off-camber situations too.

Yeah for me!

congrats man. Post some photos once you get them installed.

Hey, thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked about this. I've been following the progess on the SwitchBlade since it was first announced back in September '09 and think we're going to see a pretty unique product.

From what I hear it will probably be another 4-6 weeks before I actually receive the unit. JKS is in the process of having special broach tooling made in Italy that is necessary to broach the splines into the indexing heads which will ensure parts fitment exceeds the standards normally found here in the United States.

Everything from fit & finish, the 4340 chrome-moly vs. 4130 chrome-moly for the torsion bar, to the superior 5160 spring steel used for the critical blade arms, JKS has spared no expense to produce what they intend to be a superior product.

It's going to be at the higher-end of the cost scale but I've been assured that once everyone gets a chance to see the production and performance quality, the pricing will be much better understood.

No salespitch here, just excited anticipation. I'll start posting photos once I get my hands on the SwitchBlade.
image-missing.png

Back