Its been a while...

TJ_Jeep

Its been a while since Ive been on Jeepz, 3 months to exact,(between school and work haven't had much free time) so id figured id come back on and say hi to everyone.

Updates: Jeep is still going strong, still haven't changed the gears out, which are still 3.07, But i did get my speedo calibrated and i'm getting 18mpg which is alright but other than that everythings going good.

This mostly what Ive been up too...

Attachments

• IMAG0354.jpg
    IMAG0354.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 180
  • IMAG0357.jpg
    IMAG0357.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMAG0360.jpg
    IMAG0360.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMAG0361.jpg
    IMAG0361.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 233
  • IMAG0363.jpg
    IMAG0363.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 168
Oh yeah i forgot about the new bling bling wheels haha. Those where being discontinued so got them pretty cheap and they have a lot of backspacing, the ford rims had to go....... now i gotta save up for new tires. fun fun. I'm really set on the Mickey Thompson Baja Claws they look tough, plus their radials.

If you like mud, and it looks like you do ;) , I would avoid the Claws. They look decent but they lack mud performance.

I would like something that has a little bit of mud terrain(also want a little noise) but also be good on the street. These all terrain nittos have been on the jeep for a good 15k and are just now starting to get a little bald.

Back