Is it TSL or LTB

jcook

RE: Daimler chrysler and warranty

I ordered Super swamper LTB's. I go to the shop and the grip and side wall both say tsl. the sticker says both TSL and LTB. Am I an idiot or do the LTB say TSL on the tire? help

Yes, they say TSL. TSL is a trademark of Interco, the maker of the Super Swamper. It stands for Three Stage Lug and is on nearly all or all Super Swamper tires.

Your tires are LTB's, but they have the TSL technology like most other swampers. I think you'll enjoy the tires, although they wear a bit quick on the road due to the softer rubber compound.

I've got TSL Radials and the TSL/SX myself, keeping the Radials for onroad mostly.

This is from Interco's website:

What is the Super Swamper LTB...

The Super Swamper LTBs are in the same basic Three Stage Lug design as the famous Super Swamper TSL’s but a little more aggressive. The large lug is offset more to the outside which gives the tire superb traction. It is in bias ply construction which allows for the more aggressive lugs and very strong sidewalls to better resist the rigors of hard off-roading. The bias construction reduces the chances of sidewall splitting when run off road at low air pressure. There are seven sizes available….sizes which are not available in the regular TSL line.

I guess i was right... i'm am an idiot. it never occurred to me that tsl was the three stage lugs. doh!!! thanks guys

There is still just the plain old TSL tires though. This is what is pictured below on my truck.

Genuine Gear Quick Lock D35

There is still just the plain old TSL tires though

Yep, the original bias belted version. The old standby.....the big kahuna.....the king of sling......the often imitated but never duplicated.....hear em before you see em.....rolling rubber perfection.....TSL, baby!

My belated Christmas (pics)!

oh ya! Don't forget the rough riding...Through you all over the place till you wanta barf...slamming your head into the roof...can't wait to get off the pavement...TSL!!!

RE: My belated Christmas (pics)!

T(ake me to the)S(lop, I)L(ove it!!!)

Back