Interesting rig of the week.

mingez

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

That looks pretty freaking sweat, just needs a gun mount and you would be ready for some serious stuff......btw what is that in the back?

dunno. which thing are you referring to? Because there sure is a lotta stuff on the back of that rig. Looks like some radio gear.

I find the double snorkle action interesting. One for the intake and one for the exhaust.

Just needs some sort of machine gun or cannon, maybe a howitzer... Ooooh, 155mm Howitzer, the next jeep bolt on....

One day I would love to have some sort of machine gun bolted to my jeep, would make hunting about 300 times more fun, and I couldn't imagine it being more fun than it is now!!!

NICE!! I see 2 PRC-77's but I don't know what the larger Radio gear is.

L33TJ33P said:
NICE!! I see 2 PRC-77's but I don't know what the larger Radio gear is.

LOL, I knew we could depend on you for identifying that equipment. :wink:

thats a fuel tank under the driver seat right ? I would think the rings on the front bumper would swing right into the tire? Kool Pic .

M151/ M151-A1 or m.u.t.t. . Those things will flip over if you look at them wrong. IFS and IRS that tends to tuck in the outside tires when turning over about 20mph, and then they roll over(notice the lack of a rollbar?)

It's NOT a Jeep in any way!!

Nymisus said:
One day I would love to have some sort of machine gun bolted to my jeep, would make hunting about 300 times more fun, and I couldn't imagine it being more fun than it is now!!!
I made a swivel mount for my potato gun to mount to the rollbar of my jeep...works great!

White said:
thats a fuel tank under the driver seat right ? I would think the rings on the front bumper would swing right into the tire? Kool Pic .

tom,

recognize this little guy?

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

one of the guys i wheel with down in the pine barrens is into the military stuff

talk about stealth, you could submerge that thing and have only the snorkel sticking out! i love military jeeps, i want one sooooo bad

Back