Injured Jeeper...

Saurian

RE: 90 Cherokee stalls and hesitates bad on take off.

I could have sworn I posted this here, but I didn't...

Ben, AKA Ixityre (who hardly ever posts, but reads up often) was 4X4ing in the woods up north on one of the quads, having left his Jeep at home... He rolled backward on the quad, and ended up flipping it, pinning himself between it, and some trees...

He is doing well, had his surgery on Thursday, besides a mild concussion, and a broken upper arm, he is completely unscathed... But he had to have "two plates, and a whole bunch of bolts" put in his arm... So, he'll be staying up north for the rest of the summer at the farm, and as he's gonna be bored silly, and in a moderate amount of pain, I figured I'd pop on and let everyone know, should they want to send get well cards to cheer him up :)

So should you be so inclined, and happen to be cruising by the post office, you can send your get well wishes to:

Ben (or Ixityre, or Lord Izanagi, he goes by any)

07732 Ridge Road
East Jordan, Michigan 49727

He's without internet, so I will, of course, pass on any get well wishes that get posted on here as well, but I don't know how long it will be till I can get back up there. I just figure he would appreciate it immensely...

Back