iam new here

aziz

hi everyone .. iam aziz from saudi arabia i will show my jeep wrangler and also my Brother .. the Yellow for me and the red is for my brother

that the iamge

Attachments

• 20060619(002).jpg
    20060619(002).jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 20060620(001).jpg
    20060620(001).jpg
    228 KB · Views: 110
  • 10-12-00_0738.jpg
    10-12-00_0738.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 170

Nice looking Jeeps, and of Course Welcome to Jeepz.

welcome to Jeepz!

I see they put different trim on the bumpers for the Jeeps they sell over there. I wonder what other little differences there are...

thanks laxpug19 elso all .. yeah the are new model 2006 .. we buy it me and my brother before 7 months

Welcome aboard Jeepz and welcome to the jeep life.
So have you taken them off roading yet ?

welcome to Jeepz!

I see they put different trim on the bumpers for the Jeeps they sell over there....

Yeah, noticed that, too!! Of course, you know that's the first thing you've got to get rid of!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: And gotta get some new wheels and tires - especially tires!! And then there's tow points...............a lift of some sort........and gearing............and some armor..........and...................JustEmptyEveryPocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the "Z" and welcome to this sickness we call Jeep ownership (and LOVE!:purple: )!!

I can mobilize my jeep wrangler the fuel tank full 25 riyals only

Gasoline here are very cheap, cheaper than water .. lool

i mean the 1 leter of water it is 1 Real but the 1 leter of Gasoline its less of 1 real ( 40 hahals) halals i think like sent

The license plates on the rear are down on the bumpers in the center. I saw a few when I was in Kuwait last year. I didn't get down to Saudi when I was over there, but I think I was pretty close to the border. I used to travel on Highway 40 a lot. I always thought I'd be pretty scared to drive my Jeep over there because everyone drives over 80mph (140kph) all the time.

Welcome!

That equates to 11 cents per liter or 40 cents per gallon. I could fill up my Jeep for $6.00 rather than $37.50. That works out to 140 Riyal per 15 gallon tank if you were in the US.

I know that very precious gasoline in the United States

But dont use jeep all the times or cars of 8V and 6V.. Because the jeep many of the Gasoline consumed .. so You must use a car 4 V , as they do not consume much gasoline
:lol:

I know that very precious gasoline in the United States

But dont use jeep all the times or cars of 8V and 6V.. Because the jeep many of the Gasoline consumed .. so You must use a car 4 V , as they do not consume much gasoline
:lol:
I traded a car that had a fuel economy rating of 46 mpg for one of my Jeeps. I'd do it again in a second.

Back