I"m finially on Youtube

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
Believe it or not, in 15 years of wheeling, I have never seen a video of myself. Someone snapped this video last weekend just as I realized I had no brakes. the primary seal in the master was leaking and the fluid was pushed out between the master and booster. and honestly the video is kinda lame but

I'm on youtube!

WOW! we have a movie star in our mists woohoo!
Nice sounding ride there John

can I have your autograph?

I can never get people to video me when wheeling. No one wants to get out to take the video...

Nice sounding ride there John
Ya no kidding.. exhaust manifold is cracked beyond belief, I smashed the collector at the end of last season and had to drill a bunch of 5/16 holes in it to keep the jeep running, then I tore the muffler and tail pipe off so it is kinda "free flowing" right now. I have a header and down pipe that I bought from Banks about 4 years ago, just never got around to installing it because it is a pain in the ass to do. but I will get on it soon.

Thanks

I got one of me rolling my xj down a 45 ft embankment Ill see if I can find it hard finding lots of things since I got my new comp but let me say this it sure was one hell of a ride best part was it survived along with me!!!!

Utah_jeepster said:
Well come on down to Moab with us this year Terry...and we will immortalize you on film.

Lol nice

Back