I Love Spring Rain with out the Doors!

Tug-n-pull

Well we went to the big city tonight for a family outing. ( so rare as the boys are growing up ) Eat some China Soul Food All You Can Eat For a Price Deal Kinda Place. 47 kinds of chicken. Rent a weeks worth of Movies from Block Buster.

As we were eating the skys opened up for about 20 mins and the Spring Typhoon hit hard. The air chilled and the puddles filled and we had no doors. No coats. One small emergcy blanket the Momma Tug claimed and no one denied, she carries a knife and a gun you know.

Came out and we had a double Rainbow. Too Cool, The traffic was wild, we were instantly wet and laughed our butts off driven all around town. By the time we hit the movie rental the staff were laughing at us for being so wet and cold.

Left there and headed home 20 miles away where the non Jeepen world thought we were crazy. Warm dry folks in nice family cars just shook their heads in disbelife. If they only knew how much fun it is to just be free they would all want a Jeep as well. It is the little things that make a Jeep a Jeep.

I know this was a long drawn out story but I just had a simple good time with my whole family in my or I should say our Jeep. It makes it worth it the constant repairs and dis confornt and dratfs, and rough ride, and the other stuff that you just do not notice if you are a Jeeper! tug :cool: [addsig]

that's a classic story. i recently bought a jeep and took my mom for a ride in it. she couldn't understand why on earth someone in their right mind would ever want to buy something as "un-comfortable" as a wrangler. i just laughed.

it's a jeep thing . . . right?[addsig]

Hey Tug>>>> It's a Jeep thing, They wouldn't understand.... OlllllO

Nice story though, you know what they say; "The family thats Jeeps together, Stays together" At least I think they say that, and if not, well then they should... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

no one ever accused jeep of being quiet, comfortable or practical, but whats the fun in that?
reggie[addsig]

Great story Tug. I kinda know a little of the feeling. The zipper is messed up on the rear window of my soft top so I can't close it. On days like today when it is raining, I get a fine mist that blows in through the back. I wind up being a little damp but I don't mind it at all. Everybody I know asks me why I just don't put my hard top back on. I tell em not a chance its too nice for it. :-D [addsig]

Back