I finished my Jeep website. Enjoy the eye candy.

Drum brake swap

Looks great. Cute ideas on the stories. I think all real Jeep people wave. I notice some don't eithier and it is discouraging. I think I will do a poll on that very topic. Good job keep up the good work. I hate doors as well. Who needs them?

Nice site, just curious about the name... How did it get the name "The Juice"? does it have stuff in common with OJ? Football, acting, stabbing people... :D

I cant wait to meet the Juice. Summaville, I didnt know you lived in Summaville. I have never been there. Then again, I dont even know if you live there, come to think about it...I dont know anything.

Anyways the site looks pimp, if I can use that word.

LauraBoston: I actually live in Malden. My friend lives in Summaville...or as we call it Slum-erville. And you will meet The Juice someday. Probably on the weekend on the Great American Jeep Rally. Im definitely gonna be there.

Joopin: I named her The Juice because two days after I bought her, I had to bring her back to the dealer to get the windshield replaced. They gave me a Ford Focus (rental) for a couple of days and when I returned the Focus and drove my Jeep again, I felt like I was on steroids...or as they call it around here, the juice.

Hey, I think I have another tale to add to the site.

johnny7point0, I didnt want the fist thing out of my fingers to you to be, "Dude, you live in Slumerville?" So, I opted for the Massachusetts way.

North of Boston scares me. Everytime I go there somebody on the corner always asks if I have any money.

This one time while getting lost in Roxbury, with no doors or top, this chick was all like "Girl, your lookin' fly in that Jeep, damn you must have a good man to buy you that. Girl, where are your girlfriends you need a friend to sit in that Jeep with you." Let me tell you I am the whitest white girl you will ever meet. I grew up in the suburbs, and havent left, so I have not much expierence with inner city folk. Anyways, after she told me how much she loved the Jeep, and all the while I'm thinking she going to hop in and push me out. She asked if I had $5, I was like "NO." Then she was like do you have $10, I was like "NO." So I offered her all my change, pennies and all, she took it.

Nonetheless, I try to keep me and Jeep out the city as much as possible. I'll stay in Marshfield, where the most I get is "Girl, you need to wash that Jeep!"

Oh, and just for the record, I bought the Jeep with my own money! Independant, I am.

You can call me Laura, most do.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH NORTH OF BOSTON??

By the way, thatmelrose shot, was that at pine banks or the woods over off washinton street/fells way??

Johnny

That woods shot in Melrose was taken in a very hidden location off of Lebanon Street. There is a heavily wooded area between Lebanon St in Melrose and Broadway in Malden. Me and a buddy explored that area one afternoon and stumbled upon this trail. Its really small, but hey, its something.

The grassy/wooded area in Saugus is behind Carusos Diplomat. Thats a very small trail too. But Im not complaining. Its massachusetts. At least Im not driving in peoples driveways yelling "Im offroading!" like some other people here. :lol:

johnny7point0 said:
But Im not complaining. Its massachusetts. At least Im not driving in peoples driveways yelling "Im offroading!" like some other people here. :lol:

What kind of loser would do a thing like that? :lol:

At least Im not driving in peoples driveways yelling "Im offroading!" like some other people here.

Scary part LOL

I do Off-road in friends driveways. Well, Used to. But then again Farm land houses do have some good mud holes from time to time.

:wink: :roll:

Ya I have been behind the diplomat! I would love it if they opened up the break heart reservation, I guess back in the day, you could drive anywhere in there!

Back