I am planing a trip,but cannot decide where to go!!!

jeeper411

I'm from California and want to go wheeling at either moab or the rubicon trail. My TJ is preppared with all the stuff I will need. My friends say moab, and others say rubicon. Where should I go.
image-missing.png
??? [addsig]

I don't care where you go, as long as you quite posting all these moronic threads about "my jeep is so bad, I have $1000, what will I ever do next" or "my friends say to go to this popular wheelin spot but some say to go to another" or "my jeep is so bad, how will the Rubicon ever compare". It's getting old. Do you even have a Jeep?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Take a trip up the Alcan to Alaska and the ride the freez at Moses Point over to Russia that would be a great trip! [addsig]

Look on the map and find a place called Ludlow (across the highway from Kelso) about half way between Barstow and Needles. Hang a left, go visit devils playground and check out some of the canyons (don´t run over any desert Tortises). Might also try finding a place called Darwin (Death Valley) and running the washes towards China Lake (watch out for the wild asses they bite). If you don´t want to drive that far, the desert side of the San Gabriels offers many possibilities. Mostly out of the way places, but not to far from the action (mostly south east). Not far by desert distance (only a hundred miles or so). Stay away from Joshua Tree, tewnety nine palms, and China lake naval gunnery range. Cops, Rangers and military police arn´t friendly.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm doin' the Alaska trip..........just waitin' for a cold night Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Man it's hard to find a PC here in Russia and it's cold too. Non the less I found a coffee shop here in a sleepy little Russian town and from there I am able to log onto the Jeepz board. I made it I made I made and in the morning I plan to head back across to Alaska. Hope no one was worried about me and the old 4 banger. Only problem was at the Canada border in North Dakota, but I am ok I repete I am ok. My only question is 411 where are you and smoke I am scared come and get me it's a cold night! Brrrrrrr Tug
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back