I am a Murderer

RE: Re: RE: Jeepz.com Poll

White said:
No Pics ?

J/K :lol:

That was pretty funny White. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sparky,

That pick of your Kitty in the cast sure is a heart string puller. Poor thing!

Happy T-Day

a little dog ran out in the street today and her owner was standing on the sidewalk, i about swerved into oncoming traffic to miss the little bastard, i woulda hit it if it wasnt so cute.

south442 said:
I glad they didn't charge you much for the cat in the first picture with the broken leg but, MAN, how much did he charge you for the cat in the second picture with only one paw, a tail and no body. :shock:

LOL! That second photo has an interesting perspective.

-Nick :!:

Re: RE: want a 97+ xj

south442 said:
I glad they didn't charge you much for the cat in the first picture with the broken leg but, MAN, how much did he charge you for the cat in the second picture with only one paw, a tail and no body. :shock:

That cat was a victim of the cat we found near the nuclear power plant pictured below. It has a penchant for eating everything but the head. Here she is pictured with a door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman:

M69-2.jpg

The cat in the cast is Punkin. We got her just before Halloween last year. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and could hear her clunking that big heavy cast up the stairs over my bedroom! Kinda creepy!!! Now she's a real ball of fire, the most playful cat I've ever had.

berettajeep said:
bchcky said:
berettajeep said:
A white and orange cat ran under my g/f's TJ.
I am a murderer :cry:
what do you think this is? GTA San Andreas?

I dont get it :?
its a video game where you run over people, and blow stuff up, and shoot people, and get hookers, and do everything bad you can ever think of. there was a thread up here a few weeks ago about its release.

Back