How to mod my tj without any cash?

Tjjoe22

I just picked up a 98 TJ a few months ago which is pretty much stock besides the 31" tires. I race sport bikes and most of my income goes straight to modding my bike so therefore i'm on one tight budget. I was wondering if any of you jeep guys have any tricks up your sleeve that can make my jeep stand out on and off the road?
Thank You

if you can weld and have some scrap metal around you could maybe make a bumper

Take the plastic ends off the front and rear bumpers.
Paint the pumpkins
add a bunch of stickers

Wheel the heck out of it; after you do, you'll cut the superbike budget and make the Jeep budget limitless!

drive it. you are actually in a good spot to learn how well your jeep does in a stock set up since you have no budget for it. drive it and learn it and you will stand out on the trail because alot of people mod and then drive so they don;t know what they are doing

superj said:
drive it. you are actually in a good spot to learn how well your jeep does in a stock set up since you have no budget for it. drive it and learn it and you will stand out on the trail because alot of people mod and then drive so they don;t know what they are doing

That's the best answer on here. Lifts and mids are pretty much all going to cost you money, no matter what you do. Go wheeling with it and get with the old crusty guy on the trail that is the most beat up and he will get you going on the right path.

Back