How about this tire????

jhiggins

Anyone heard or seen anything on this baby??? SS LTB??

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Nope! but it sure looks like a swamper knock off.[addsig]

jhiggins,

we own a offroad online shop. we have these tires, and we get the same response from just about everyone, which they are not a good tire for everyday highway driving. the do not last. most of our customers that have purchased these tires, have on average, gotten 8 months of good tread life from these tires. these however all rave how these tires perform offroad.

Just a couple cents!!!!

Thank you

FollowMyRutz.com
1-800-568-0177[addsig]

99 tj -

Want to coil spacer lift 2" and Body lift 1.75
Do you think the 33 x 13.5 will rub?

Great Intel,, appreciate your comments[addsig]

Jeeperwilly- it is a super swamper.......Follow my Rutz thanks for the info
it explains somewhat why they are so much cheaper than the Big Swampers....... :-O [addsig]

Tug,

thank you for the invite, but unfortuantly we have some personal stuff going on this weekend. acutally, me perosnally, i have stuff going on every weekend thru the 4th.

again, thank you for the invitation.

Thank you,

FollowMyRutz.com
[addsig]

Welcome in my neck of the woods anytime. flying your colors on the back of the jeep. website and phone number posted on back bumper. Would love to have a couple of them round logo stickers you guys have. Tug[addsig]

The Super Swamper LTB started as an import tire, now they make them here in the States. They are a softer rubber compound and the largest lug of the TSL has been made even larger. Softer compound is better offroad, but your milage suffers. It's a trade-off and you have to decide what's best for you.

A fellow club member just bought these in the 34"x10.5" flavor, tough to balance (as any bias swamper is) but looks and performance are awesome thus far. Too early to see how it wears on the road.[addsig]

So that explains the lower price and what do you think
about the tires only being 6ply ??? So softer rubber=
better off-road preformance and sorry on raod preformance...... :-D [addsig]

Tug,

we can send you a couple of our logo decals, no problem. do me one favor, please send us an email, with your mailing address and info.

if anyone else would be interested in our logo decal, they are $8.00 for (2). please email us at decals@followmyrutz.com

thank you

edited by: FollowMyRutz, Jun 21, 2003 - 12:51 PM[addsig]

Thiose look like they would do great up here where i go OlllllO-in... But I went wiht the Cooper Discover STT 31X10.5 on stock wheels. I had better wheels on my first jeep but someone needed to have it and them more then I did. Lets not go there.. But anyways I have found th coopers to be a great tire on and off road. I haven't had them long enough to be able to judge the wear on road, but then again I don't put that many highway miles on the rig. I did find that the 31x10.5 do rub some in tight turns and in the rough stuff off road. hope you find an good tire that works best for your type of wheeling needs.

Happy Trails..

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Back