"high output" blower motor

wm69 said:
yeah twisted, you're right, he's doing a "collins bros" and is going to make some cash doing it. Still, I couldn't do it with a clear conscience.
I wouldn't either, but I sold a half top on ebay that I paid $149 for. I used it about a month. I started it off for $1, no reserve. It sold for $350 after 3 bidders got into a bidding war. I couldn't believe it. I considered using the profit to buy and list another one, but my conscience got the best of me. Still, I made more than twice what I paid for it and didn't miss a wink of sleep.
:wink:

Here in Erwin TN they made China from 1917 till 1957 when the import dish market closed em down. Blue Ridge Pottery as it is call is now very collectible sells very well on eBay. I currently hold the record for the highest price paid for a single Blue Ridge item. A very special plater designed as a gift to a fish camp and never delivered to the camp was bought localy for less than 50 bucks and I sold it on eBay for $5000,00! I have sold several other pieces all different for up to $2000,00. I sold a small piece of wood carved into a star used as a pot trivit as folk art for $350,00 that I bought for a buck at a yard sale. Do I ever feel guilty for the profits made? I think not.... hehehe I love a good profit and it all came from knowing what to look for and where to sell it! tug

knowing what to look for and where to sell it! tug

thats the key...

its the "trash/treasure" concept... a plumber might have a chainsaw layin around that you can pick up for 20 bucks... a lumberjack may have a power snake layin around that he'll let go for 20 bucks... neither of them have any use for their extra items... but you can be the middle man... "hey, i happen to have a snake/saw that you may be able to use, make me an offer"

4Wheel low,low,low,low

Tug-n-pull said:
was bought localy for less than 50 bucks and I sold it on eBay for $5000,00! I have sold several other pieces all different for up to $2000,00. I sold a small piece of wood carved into a star used as a pot trivit as folk art for $350,00 that I bought for a buck at a yard sale.

I need to re-think my line of work :shock:

Back