Hey ya'll

jeepjoesXJ98

Hello to all. im a new as of lastnight, i am a jeep nut i have owned nothing but wranglers my whole life and now i got a 98 XJ that i love more then anything i have 30's on it and about 12 KC daylighters on it, i dont have a lift yet but i will soon,my dream is to put it up on 35's and throw a 350 small block chevy in it with a tilt front end, but not till gas goes down. LOL... i live in south jersey nj. i go out to the trails every weekend but looking for new places to go. if you know of anything in jersey? please let me know. ill be adding pics of the truck this weekend for those of ya'll who would like to see it.

Welcome to the Z.

Aren't emissions and inspections pretty strict out there, prohibiting you from dropping in a SBC?

yes they are but as long as you have a catilaic converter then your good to go or if you know someone that does private state inspection they will normally do it for some money and a case of beer and your good to go... lol

Welcome to Jeepz.

Inspections are tough in Virginia as well. I had a CJ7 with a Holley at one time. Every year I had to put the original carb back on for inspections - a real pain...

Throw some pictures up, I'd love to see your ride.

Welcome aboard. I'm like 50 miles East of you.....plenty of riding through the pines.

Back