Hey dingus the auction's over let the cat outa the bag

I think it's Top Secret ....hehehehehehe
Tell us what did or are you going to get>>> :-D :lol: :-D [addsig]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's funny...He's getteing a H2 :-O hahahaha
that's even better
[addsig]

Did'nt you hear,he's turning his civic into a ricer.hahaha just kidding [addsig]

Stinking SUV with bling bling dubs and thin tires and a blue or purple neon belly light! hehehehehe Tug[addsig]

well guys... the jeep left me yesterday. they drove from ohio to philly to pick it up. i miss her already, but she had to go. BAD oil leaks (1 qt/week @ straight 40 weight oil), transmission leaked, rear diff leaked... still overheats... needs 4 tires and front brakes, as well as a buncha bushings and u-joints in the front to pass inspection... too much to make it worth keeping. next car? don't know yet, but i wanted to play up the auction as much as possible so i didn't lose TOO much money (paid 2500 for it, have 1500 in it in repairs and lift)

*sigh*.........

-nate[addsig]

I just looked at dingus ebay auction, now I know why he did not want to talk about the auction on jeepz.com it seams that he is describing two different jeeps, it is one thing to screw an individual, but to try to screw a fellow jeepster is very sad.

This vehicle has been owned by a non-smoker; no need to worry about the smell. There are no signs of prior major accidents to this vehicle. Although there are a few dings & dents (as you can see in the pictures), it still looks great for its age. The 4 speed automatic transmissoin shifts great. It also has a switch for 'power' or 'comfort' that adjusts the shift points for the transmission depending on what you are doing with it. The engine runs strong and it starts and runs every time. Good tires, new rear brakes. Recently replaced all fluids in engine and drivetrain. Has current PA state inspection and emissions stickers. Air Condition blows ICE COLD. The biggest downfall to the Cherokees from this year (and some other model years as well) is the clearcoat in the paint deteriorates and fades a little. This is mainly visible on the hood and roof where direct sunlight has hit it and caused the paint to look more faded than the rest of the vehicles. You can see this in the pictures.

well guys... the jeep left me yesterday. they drove from ohio to philly to pick it up. i miss her already, but she had to go. BAD oil leaks (1 qt/week @ straight 40 weight oil), transmission leaked, rear diff leaked... still overheats... needs 4 tires and front brakes, as well as a buncha bushings and u-joints in the front to pass inspection... too much to make it worth keeping. next car? don't know yet, but i wanted to play up the auction as much as possible so i didn't lose TOO much money (paid 2500 for it, have 1500 in it in repairs and lift)
but i wanted to play up the auction as much as possible si i didn/t lose TOO much
money
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( [addsig]

yeah that does seem kinda scketch with the descriptions. Its sad that some sellers dont disclose everything....but you have to remember BUYER BEWARE. If the buyer didnt notice everything leaking thats their own fault.

yeah that does seem kinda scketch with the descriptions. Its sad that some sellers dont disclose everything....but you have to remember BUYER BEWARE. If the buyer didnt notice everything leaking thats their own fault.

It is true, it is a BUYER BEWARE world out there, but when you buy something on Ebay that is out of state all you have to go on is the sellers word. In this case the sellers word is worth squat. If I would have bought this jeep on ebay and then had to drive to a different state only to find out that it was a piece of crap, and the seller lied his a$$ off just to sell the jeep ---- I don’t know what I would do. Ebay is set-up to be a portal that your word is all you as a buyer can rely on, what if this person that bought this jeep was new to jeeps, and did not know what to look for and relied on the seller’s word. JEEPZ.COM is a site where someone that is new to the jeep world can get advice and have his questions answered, hopefully with out getting screwed by a fellow member of this community.

hey.... anyone remember 1BigMF??? we can't be having jeepz.com members advertising working parts, and selling defective parts, and then not taking responsibility for their words

a bad transmission was sold... to a fellow member... he claims he didn't know of the transmission being bad.... maybe he didn't... nobody here can say either way... but... as soon as it happened... we no longer saw him around

Right now assumptions are all that we can go on. It seams that the MODERATOR in question is AWOL. As for ( jhiggins ) he must be accustomed to disappointment, he is from teXas
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back