heading off to phoenix for two weeks...

OhioMike

Re: RE: clutch problems

i think my flight leaves wed morning...i get back the 14th...

anything interesting to see or do there?

never been there...i'll be workin most of the time but i may get a day or two off on weekends or somethin...

Another Painless Problem

STAY AWAY from 24th and Van Buren! I got lost at night and ended up there one night. Scary!!

Ben Johnson's Steak House!!! Good Food

IF you have time, you can rent a car and go see the Phoenix International Raceway, and go up into the Supertistion Mountians. Really cool scenery and neat places explore

i should have a car waiting on me...and i will certainly try to hit the track...and possibly the mountain...thanks for the info..

I would say that if you were going during the time when school was in session, you could just go to the bars...even if that isn't your thing, the eye candy is ridiculous. The sheer percentage of girls is enough to make your head spin.

Keep hydrated, the heat SUCKS. Dry heat or not 115 is horrible.

Downtown has a 4 or 5 story building called "The Arizona Center"...nothing but club after club after club!!! Went there with my cousin back in '92, so I don't know what it's like now. One bar had skylights that you could sit at and watch the bar on the next floor down....excellent vantage point for checking out the chickies.........

RE: New England Jeepz...

Isnt PING based out of phoenix? If your a golf person I heard that the tour of the PING factory is pretty sweet and they give a bunch of free stuff.

RE: New England Jeepz...

rent a vehicle. There is so much to see north of there its insane. There must be a dozen or more national parks.

you can't be in a hurry

i thought about renting a vehicle...i just wanna see what my schedule is like first before i do...i dunno if i'm gonna have to work both halves or be limited to one or what...y aknow what i mean...

Back