Hawaii Jeepers??

ndnatty

The wife and I just got back this past week from a three island visit to Hawaii. Rented a wrangler on both Maui and the Big Island. Let me tell ya, they do not wave over there, and look at you funny when you do. I actually got one person to wave while on the Big Island, ONE! 10 days and only one wave, even tried the shakka wave! Was fun taking the rental jeep over the lava roads though!! I figure they are not going to look underneth the jeep when I turn it in!! Got to rent a nice 2005 wrangler on the big island, not so new now that I broke it in! I have some pics that I will try and get posted. Don't suppose we have anyone from Hawaii do we?????

ND, sounds like an awesome trip even without the Jeepz! Way cool though. I'm not in Hawaii physically but I reside there mentally 24/7! lol I wonder if we really do have island jeepers here?

LJF

RE: game

I think you dont see alot of waves because everyone and their brother rent wranglers out there and not everyone is schooled in the art of the wave. Did you do the bottom half of the road to hana when in Maui. That was my favorite part. Once the road breaks away and you can scout around off road on the lava fields. My wife and I went to Maui and Oahu for our honeymoon in June. Maui ranks #2 in my top 5 places I have been.

RE: Some custom work for ya...

hmmm, I think I might have to go there just to drive someone else's brand new Jeep!! Sure sounds like fun!

So do you have pics??

Have the pics, just need to get them posted here. SInce this will be my first time posting pics it may take me a little bit to research past posts on how to do it.

Back