Have you ever noticed.....

yeah and being a woman I hate when guys look at my chest area while they are talking to me. What the hell is up with that???

I have no excuse for this.. I am only a man.

image-missing.png

That is a ham not a turkey. She is the new Smithfield spokesperson which is a big pork supplier. I live right near Smithfield. Have you ever smelled a pig farm?

I used to live in Suffolk and Newport News for a number of years. I can say I have been by that plant in Smithfield a few times in my travels. Whhhheeeeeewww! A very unique and strong odor thats for sure!!

I have no excuse for this.. I am only a man.

image-missing.png

Why do women insist on grinding their pencil sharp elbows in their poor husband's ribs when a woman wears something like this around us? It' not OUR fault she dressed like that.:???:

WHOA!! I just got KO'd in Wii boxing TWICE by a SEVEN YEAR OLD.:shock:

Quick...put it out....light up a cigarrette.....Hey anyone know a good GPS? I was thinking Garmin?

I used to have a real fancy one . . . I mean it had all the options, trouble is, I imediately lost the instructions and couldn't work it. Finally gave it away. :???:

How bout catsup on mac & cheese? anybody ever try that? I LIKE IT.

You know, I had a bad day Tuesday. I mean I had a headache all day, after getting up on the wrong side o the bed, walked outside and immediately stepped in dog poo. Anybody know of a good dog trainer in my area?

You had a bad day Tuesday?? Lol i don't wanna hear about having a bad day, i had the worst day.

You had a bad day Tuesday?? Lol i don't wanna hear about having a bad day, i had the worst day.

Yeah, and when I called a dog trainer he asked, "what's the dog's name?" so I told him "Stupid" he said "what'd you say?" and I said "you heard me right, Stupid" and he hung up on me. :shock: Poor ol Stupid. :(

My buddy had a dog name Deeogee (D.O.G). Cool dog...liked to get a good buzz on. Hey, got (stole) some tugger rope (used to pull heavy wire into electrical conduit) from work and used it to replace my winch cable. Worked great. Hung the jeep from a tree with it. I'm guessing I got about 80' on the drum + wrapped on the bumper.

I am so sick of my wiper fluid sprayer thingies freezing!
I have to drive around with a dirty windshield for like an hour before they work...how safe is that?

Have you ever noticed that many of these Post/Threads go off on a tangent? I mean, you can start out with asking about a radiator problem and end up discussing gear ratios:roll:. Without the original issue(s) ever being resolved. I believe this and all the other forums would be better served if members could keep their eyes on the ball. Want to talk about something else, start a new Post/Thread:).

I hope this answered your question yj93ben. :lol:

I went wheeling yesterday and the guy leading us took a wrong turn and carried us down the hardest trail there, but at least no damage to the top side of the jeep. I haven't looked at the skid plates yet, if there is any thing left to look at! I'm glad this thread got started by someone interested in offroading!!

Back