Happy Turkey Day to All

Tug-n-pull

Just a note of thanks to all you wild and crazy Jeep Heads out there, for all the comments and help you have given. Don't eat to much! Scrach that eat a way more than you need to it's Thanksgiving! Later Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Just a lil thought for everyone....Why dont they just rename Thanksgiving Day to Glutin Day.everyone eats enought for a third world country.....If i became presedent i would rename it to Glutin Day bewcause i know everyone including me is going to eat enough to feed a third world country
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My Mom lives near a state park that has wild turkeys and when I had my jeep parked in her backyard,the turkeys investigated my jeep by crawling all over it and sitting in the seats.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>the turkeys investigated my jeep by crawling all over it and sitting in the seats.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> At least there wasn't an H in the word sitting, you're ok![addsig]

At least your Jeep is used to having Turkeys in it.....you'll fit right in lol (just kidding) Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back