HAPPY BIRTHDAY wrangl3rBaBe97!!!!

Happy 16th!! Can't wait to see the pics of you rubbing Red's face in the mud!!

Hope you have a great birthday!;)

Last edited:
Well I believe she's 16 not 18 but happy birthday to you! I guess now Red93 has to back up his smack talkin' :lol:

What!?! Are ya'll tryin to get me into trouble? Duh she's 18;)

Better be careful, red!!! That's not what she said:

well i turn 16 in a week and i am so excited!!!!! and i already have a big ITCH to go mudding!!!! hopefully my buddy red93 will be there to pull me out when i get stuck!?? i can't wait to throw mud in the air and get dirty!!! ahh my jeep has been to clean for to long!!!!!! i am doing a serious count down till that great day!!!

:D january 18th is the heavenly day!!!!:shock:

As the old saying goes, "Fifteen'll get you twenty!!!"

Last edited:
I'm so confused!! (yeah, what's new?) 16 or 18? I coulda sworn somewhere I had read 18, but as Mud pointed out, she herself said 16.....what's it gonna be, wranglerbabe?:???:

:p

She's 16 but we've been dating for almost a year and a half now. I was 16 and she was 14 when we hooked up so oh well. We went out to eat last night and her dad was retelling the story of how they bought a $700 eclipse and traded it for a $8,000 dollar jeep. Pretty sure i was the mastermind behind that. I even paid the $500 extra the girl that got the eclipse wanted. It's great having a jeep babe! This is hers...
IMG_1106-2.jpg

Back