Halloween ideas

User disabled or something

How about cutting your shirt with 7 Slots and getting some Bug eyes and go as a CJ. Then again you may have to get some of the Jump boots so you can have the leaf springs ;)

Not for the faint of heart...

paint a Frankenstein mask a blotchy tan color, and go as John Kerry.

if you've got a lady friend that will be joining you, you could both dress up as a pimp and his "girl".

a hobo is easy, and it's an excuse to get drunk.....the bottle is part of the costume!

you could even modify the last idea a little and go as a drug addict

Duct tape a beachball to each ankle, paint yourself tan or brown, and go as a big giant penis.

Go to the Grave Yard and steal an old fade out plastic wreath from a grave! Wear it around you neck and go as a Cheap Lay!!!!! hehehehe Happy Halloween! tug

here's some ideas:

Buy and Elvis wig, some gold trim. Then get an old sheet, and make a traditional ghost costume. Combine the two and go as the "Ghost of Elvis."

Now, this may offend, but dress up as in a white short-sleeved dress shirt, black tie, black pants, with white socks and a backpack. A 10 speed, a bible, and some pamphlets would round out the costume. I think you get the idea....I did this last year, and won the contest at a party.

I am going to a wedding, poorly timed to have it's reception on Saturday Hallow's Eve. Thus, me and my buddies are going to be dressed in suits. I had the idea (after watching "Kill Bill") of just buying some samurai swords and black masks and going as the "Crazy 88's" from the movie. We won't even have to change, and it's a pretty cool costume. We have a girl dressing up in a yellow motorcycle outfit like Uma Thurman did in the movie.

My buddy wore a brown garbage bag with yellow post it notes stuck to it. He told everybody he was a corn turd.

My wife got a Prision inmate costume and instead of the numbers your suppose to put on the chest, we put M. Stewart, and she also has a apron on and a apple pie. I will take some pics this weekend, real inventive! Oh ya, My idea!

Me and a couple of my buddies are gonna go as 2 live crew!

My wife and I are trying to go simple on the costums so we are getting two of those oversized suckers and putting pictures of George Bush and Dic Chaney on them. I'll carry the Bush sucker and she will carry the Chaney sucker and goes as a bush licker and dic sucker.

Last year my GF and I went as "Roy and the White tiger that mauled him" She was Roy, wore tights, a cape, and a bloody neck. I got myself a tiger mask painted it white, and painted stripes on white sweats... oh and last minute got a chain at home depot for my neck... people were cracking up then immediatly after saying, "thats so wrong!"

Halloween 2003, my son and two of his cop friends shaved their heads, covered their heads and faces with bright blue makeup or something (I have no idea) and wore black sweat suits.

They went to a Halloween party as the three Intel Pentium guys that appear in the TV commercials.

:lol:

Regards,

Gadget

93 Wrangler Sahara 4 sale ~NJ

Currently I am in the process of bulking up to "Muscle head" Then when I get there I will cut off some kahkis and frey them up good then walk around and growl and say stuff like "HULK SMASH"

:D

Get a sweat shirt or a t-shirt and glue a bunch of those individual sized cold cereal boxes on it. Then get some plastic knives and stab each box, throw in some fake blood and go as a cereal killer. Or get a laundry basket, cut a hole in the bottom and hold it up with a couple of straps. Stuff clothes all around yourself and cut the bottom out of an EMPTY box of laundry detergent. Cut some eye holes in the box, stick iut over your head and go as a basket of dirty laundry. As you can see, I am all about cheap costumes, thrown together at the last minute.

I usually just go as "ME".....the neighborhood kids think I'm a dimented psyhcopath and are scared of me anyway! LOL

OMG These ideas are so fabulous! LMAO You all have me cracking up!!!! I love this one Mud:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get a sweat shirt or a t-shirt and glue a bunch of those individual sized cold cereal boxes on it. Then get some plastic knives and stab each box, throw in some fake blood and go as a cereal killer.

Here is the corniest one of all time. A sec. at work told me about this one and she was serious. pin a ton of smarties (the candy) to a pair of pants and go as a Smarty Pants....dumb yes, but someone must have done it.

Back