H2 Bashing

Pro Comp 5" lift coil conversion

One of the worst times someone stiffed me (no tip) at work the guy was driving a new H2. I cused him out to no end, and dogged his truck too. I have personal reason to disslike the H2 and their Owners Cheap bastards. Nice video :evil:

H2s blow, but......were the Jeeps in that video supposed to be doing something special? I mean, come on, if you're going to make a vid like that at least do something impressive with your Jeep to back up the smack talking.

However, I would like to repeat-----H2s do blow.

RE: Death of a Friend

Yeah, but from the view of the "curtious jeeper just offering help to an inferior vechical" Our vechicals shouldn't have to do anything special...... come on, it's a JEEP

Re: RE: Short in Cig Lighter socket?

Does anyone know where you can get a toy jeep like they had on there?

Las Vegas Jeepers ?

Yea I want that toy too. Looks like fun. I also agree that H2's blow. They are nothing compared to Jeep. We talked a guy into going through this little mud hole (only about 29-31 inches deep and about 20-25ft long) with his and he got stuck about 1/2 to 2/3 the way in(he had mud tires) and couldn't go forward or back to get unstuck. I pulled him out and they talked me into going in. So i went in and got to the end and started spinning(I was usuing cheap street tires) so I backed all the way to the beginning and got held up in some ruts and got a little tug over the rut and made it out.

Here's a couple pictures of the incident http://www.cardomain.com/ride/755219

Back