Guess that axle....

rear discs came on the rubicon 44's. The ordered 44 came with drums. The 44 has been an option on the sports since 97

...and... is there a point to asking... are you looking at something and may buy? are you just giving us a quiz for boredom?

so have we decided what axle that is? im still bettin my jeep thats a dana 35 it doesnt even look like a chrysler 8.25 not that it would be in a jeep ......

Mingez and corrupt are then winners!Got to colorado late last night.Spent the night in lakewood.Headed north to pick up the jeep in Greely,CO.the guys pulled up and I went right for the rear axle........first thing I saw was a DANA 44!!!We had no idea what axle it was and I was wrong too. :(
We are in Breckenridge,CO right now.And are headed for utah tommorow.Might stop by moab!Will post pics when we return.

2000 TJ 5spd 6cyl YELLOW and bone stock!

Ps - Not my jeep or my dad's..... my older bro bought it!

what? thats a dana 44? how can that be? it looks more like my dana 35 thats in my jeep now. ihave a dana 44 on my work bench and it doesnt look anything like that

Its a dana 44.And I am 100% positive it is.Its sitting in my yard right now. :wink: Sully

Ps - To sick and tired to post a pic, maybe another day.

Sully said:
Mingez and corrupt are then winners!Got to colorado late last night.Spent the night in lakewood.Headed north to pick up the jeep in Greely,CO.

Hey sully, how'd you like the smell in Greeley?? Smells like the ass of a bovine doesn't it? Cow flatulents dominate the landscape. Funny thing is, the locals get acclimated to it. Gross eh?

Fooled me. I was curious about the large diameter of the pinion seal at the yoke, that had me second guessing myself.

Got a pic of the diff cover to put this to rest?

Back