Gray Rock

MerkL

Full Hard Doors

I think I'm the only one from Alabama, but I know several are from the southeast, and I wanted to know if anyone has been to, or heard of, Gray Rock in Mt. Olive, Alabama. I was thinking about going to their February Frenzy, and wanted to know what the park was like, and if it was worth it. I checked out their website, and it seems fair enough. Check it out and tell me what you guys think, www.grayrockorv.com

I live like 10 minutes from Mt. Olive, yet ive never driven Grayrock go figure, my jeep usually stays down in south alabama. Will have to rethink where i do my wheelin now.

Thanks twisted, I didn't even see that post. I'm now definitely going to the Frenzie.

I hope to see some of you there for the frenzy (if I get moved in my new house). Look at some of the pics posted of my Jeep on here then say "hi" to me at the ride.
I may even have an extra cold one for you.

BTW...I'm out of the loop on my Jeep magazines. Did the article on Gray ROck and CAOS Fall for All ever come out? It was in October. I know there is a major delay on when they publish articles. I believe it was the Petersen's photographer I saw there.

Back