Got the Lift

Alaskan_Jeeper

Ok I have gotten in the lift kit for my little rig. Got a cold 12pack of Alaskan Amber in the garage beer frig. Need I say more.... O-ya and I have all the tools for the job. ( I hope) I think I saw my OlllllO wiggle it's tail, it knows it's going to get high... Should stock up now on munchies... Wish me luck I'm going in.... OlllllO

:cool: [addsig]

Good deal, let us know how it goes. Don't forget before and after pics :-D [addsig]

Thats awesome, How is the alaskan amber? never even seen that around here in New England. opps, wrong message board, I thought this was beer across america! hehe. Good luck with the lift before and after pics are a must but I need to see pics of it in action! flex those springs[addsig]

Up Up and Away you go. I am jelious both of the place the beer and the lift. Keep up posted. Tug[addsig]

Alright you guys I'll let you know how it goes. I have a few more days left on shift then I'm off for a week. I plan on putting the lift on then. I'll keep you posted. And yes I'm getting the camera too so I'll get some pics... OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

good luck , don't forget to change your signature![addsig]

Back