got some things done today

superj

pulled the top
fe26da0a-1.jpg

mounted the center console up high and forward (i am not a wood worker)
6d20da70-1.jpg

c97eadca-1.jpg

mounted the sound bar and put the roll bar pads back on
77649099-1.jpg

saw a good looking cj at a car lot down the road
e641bcd3-1.jpg

cbf2a940-1.jpg

ha ha ha, i will pull mine tomorrow. right after i finished everything i went for a cruise and when i came home, i flipped all the seats forward (so the cats don;t lay in them all day) and it started pouring. glad i put the soft top on

ha ha ha, i will pull mine tomorrow. right after i finished everything i went for a cruise and when i came home, i flipped all the seats forward (so the cats don;t lay in them all day) and it started pouring. glad i put the soft top on

Ha ha ha..... I took my doors and soft top off about 8 years ago.... Never put them up AGAIN..LOL bikini top the most. Love living in Florida. Just went for a cruise to a picnic yesterday. About 1 hr drive each way. Just enough time to smoke a cigar on the way there and one on the way back. Life is good.
:shades::shades:

True! This is our new build, it needs a lot lol!!

Christian

True! This is our new build, it needs a lot lol!!

Christian

It looks like a good start (doors off)...LOL The thing that I love the most about the Jeeps is that there are so many things that you can do to them to look the way you want to, to make them scream " is mine, is my style".

man, filling that truck bed up. what size are those monsters?

35s. Should get to put the lift on next weekend when my husband and I are both off work. Then I will have more pics!!

Christian

man guys, i am bummed out. i finally talk the kids into helping take the top off and get the soft top put on and all the little things done and now some freak storm is blowing in where they are closing down all the school campuses and supposedly flooding is going to be bad.

what the heck, spring break is over. its supposed to be sunny from now till thanksgiving.

superj said:
dang, lots of rubber on the road with those things. do you ever hydroplane in wet weather?

These aren't on yet so I'm not sure how they will do. One of our past Jeeps had 35 Swampers and it didn't do bad. You can definitely tell a difference between those and stock though. Lol. Just have to drive a bit slower.

Christian

superj said:
man guys, i am bummed out. i finally talk the kids into helping take the top off and get the soft top put on and all the little things done and now some freak storm is blowing in where they are closing down all the school campuses and supposedly flooding is going to be bad.

what the heck, spring break is over. its supposed to be sunny from now till thanksgiving.

That sucks :(. Hopefully the weather man is wrong!! And I hope it doesn't come to Missouri!!

Christian

Down to Missouri? They have a town in Mexico named Missouri? Ha ha ha ha. I am picking on you, ha ha ha. There is only a tiny bit of Texas more down then I am but because of how we speak, down is a common description for saying here , ha ha ha. I get lots of people who say that and I laugh all the time about it because they are northerners too

Man, that sounded bad. Not saying all northerners say that, everyone is a northerner to me so I always say that too but boy did it sound rude in that way. Sorry

Back