got rice!

Those dudes can't drive worth a crap! I like the idiot that smashed his truck on a telephone pole.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Ive seen the one were they rip the bumper off in the snow. (that sucks)
The one in the truck stunt, The first time I saw that my husband and I were rollin on the floor laughing, along with the bike one that guys an idiot :lol:
Whoever made this just took some stuff off other sites that ive seen before. Funny but incredibly stupid.
Im going to Hampton beach, NH. July 10th Planning on spending most of the day at the races. If I can figure out how to do movie clips I'll post some when I get back.

Really makes you appreciate Darwins theory of natural selection
Hopefully they'll all be culled from the herd before they become our future leaders!

BTW, anyone know where I can get some wings for my TJ?

I know this can be said for all of them, but really, the guy on the truck that hit the pole? What the heck was he thinking? What did he expect to happen, the truck was gonna follow the road, go around curves, miss every obstacle in front of him? Just as the clip ended, it looked like the rear tire was gonna come down on him....we can hope it did and took him out of the gene pool.

Back